Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: enough lurking,time to post mine.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bowzer
hello all.first off let me say that ive been using this site for more than a year.a wealth of info and amusement.i bought this 73 1.7 about a year ago when i posted on cl for a winter project.trailered it home to olympia from the seattle area.the prior owner parked it in his shop many years ago because of a fuel leak.to shorten this story up i changed a couple hoses at the pump,resealed the injectors,battery,oil and fired it up.ive had a few of these years ago and forgot how fun these are to drive.hopefully i can keep from wanting another as i see its quite a common malady to have more than one.we will see.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
Great looking car and welcome.png
Rav914
Wow! That's a beauty.
jor
Love the car -- so pretty!
EdwardBlume
welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png

Nicely done! smilie_pokal.gif
porschetub
Very tasty chowtime.gif ,nice straight original car,excellent interior also.
welcome.png .
matthepcat
I hear you can turbo them. smile.gif

Enjoy the fun! shades.gif
76-914
welcome.png and the madness.
dlestep
good choice...like the rims...keep it clean without all the aftermarket stuff...very nice.
turk22
nice, you'll make a lot of folks jealous with that beauty...

welcome.png
JawjaPorsche
Nice, very nice!
sdthomas
Gorgeous! thumb3d.gif
boxsterfan
Great looking car. Does it have stainless steel fuel lines down the center tunnel? Or the original plastic ones?

Cairo94507
welcome.png Terrific car. And if you do have plastic fuel lines in the tunnel, call Chris at Tangerine Racing and order a set of his SS fuel lines http://www.tangerineracing.com/stainlessfuellines.htm The last thing anyone wants is to see that beauty go up in flames due to brittle old plastic lines.
napasteve
Looks great! Classic German racing silver. Door gaps look really good. '73 1.7 with the appearance group. Does it have front and back sway bars?
keely444
Very nice ride but you got to lose the pine freshener.
Garland
silver914.jpg welcome.png silver914.jpg very nice, great color.
Geezer914
Very nice!!! Best of luck with it.
Vysoc
Sweet, Clean, Pure, Simple a beautiful example!!

Enjoy welcome.png drooley.gif

Vysoc flag.gif
Cuda911
Excellent looking car!! Congrats!
ben*james
That's a beaut! I like the clean stock look. Classic color classic look.
aircooledtechguy
Welcome!! Nice car!

Good to have another PNW 914er around. beerchug.gif

Are you planing to attend WCR 2016 in Medford??
bowzer
QUOTE(keely444 @ Apr 15 2016, 08:55 PM) *

Very nice ride but you got to lose the pine freshener.

that isnt pine,its black ice
bowzer
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 15 2016, 08:53 PM) *

welcome.png Terrific car. And if you do have plastic fuel lines in the tunnel, call Chris at Tangerine Racing and order a set of his SS fuel lines http://www.tangerineracing.com/stainlessfuellines.htm The last thing anyone wants is to see that beauty go up in flames due to brittle old plastic lines.

those lines are prob original.every time i drive it i am looking for smoke and or flames.got to work up the ambition as it looks like a pain.
bowzer
QUOTE(napasteve @ Apr 15 2016, 08:53 PM) *

Looks great! Classic German racing silver. Door gaps look really good. '73 1.7 with the appearance group. Does it have front and back sway bars?

it has the factory front bar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.