Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BLAUPUNKT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gunn1
What model(s) were original to the 914 and what is more desirable...a true vintage Blaupunkt in the dash or a newer model?

Besides the obvious reasons for asking, I know someone who has a few of them that work, and he wants to sell. What are they worth?

Thanks Click to view attachment
Mark Henry
There is no real deal, they were all dealer installed.

In Canada you would have gotten an Audiovox. Mine was a AM/FM cassette in a 1974 914.
I think some in the states were Blaupunkt, if you have the correct build year on the radio that's likely one that they used.
porschetub
QUOTE(OU812 @ Apr 16 2016, 01:26 PM) *

What model(s) were original to the 914 and what is more desirable...a true vintage Blaupunkt in the dash or a newer model?

Besides the obvious reasons for asking, I know someone who has a few of them that work, and he wants to sell. What are they worth?

Thanks Click to view attachment

300 to 400 if they have correct knobs and tidy front plate,must work and be the stereo model otherwise worth less,mine is all of that but won't work bugger it.
carr914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 15 2016, 10:51 PM) *

There is no real deal, they were all dealer installed.

Not True - a lot of 914-6s had Factory installed Blaupunkts & Antennas

Even my '73 2.0 has a Factory Radio
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.