worth it or not? set of 4 i believe
Aaron Cox
hell no... (assuming they are 4 lug)

600 tops for a primo set of 4
SLITS
Nope! Not to me.....for 4....$400 - fair shape $600 - great shape

CASOB
boxstr
2.0 914 Fuchs?? Only if the car comes with it.
CCLINSUNNYCAMP
anthony
If they are 930 Turbo Fuchs I'll take them for $1200.
biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
Hey I'll sell you my Fuchs with Kumho V700 with 4/32" tread left. For that. They are already polished. biggrin.gif

Anybody got some 4 lug 7" wheels?
SpecialK
Hell, they give them away for "FREE" in CA....."Chopping up my porsche 'cause it's the wrong color...doesn't go with my new Sketchers...anyone want the Fuchs?"

If you pay more than $400, you need one of these... alfred.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (Special_K @ Mar 30 2005, 11:22 AM)
alfred.gif

Alfred strikes again!!!!
bd1308
okay, so not worth $1200....okay. anybody have a set of four lug mahles?
Type 4
Hold on what are those Fuch? if they are NOS they just may be worth the money.

Prices are what the buyer is willing to pay not the precived value that is proven every day on EBAY.

I was buying Mahles for $60 each including shipping from Germany and guys here wanted $75-100 each go figure that one.

dinomium
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Mar 30 2005, 09:39 AM)
okay, so not worth $1200....okay. anybody have a set of four lug mahles?

Call Partshaven in Cali. They always have some and are usally fairly cheap. Under a hunder each last time I calleds.
KaptKaos
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Mar 30 2005, 09:59 AM)

Prices are what the buyer is willing to pay not the precived value that is proven every day on EBAY.

I was buying Mahles for $60 each including shipping from Germany and guys here wanted $75-100 each go figure that one.

Where were you getting those Mahles? I'd love a set.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Mar 30 2005, 10:59 AM)

dollar vs euro blows now...... sad.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 30 2005, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (Type 4 @ Mar 30 2005, 10:59 AM)

dollar vs euro blows now...... sad.gif

yeah it does.....its crazy.....i think they beat us.....
bd1308
i *think* he said it was repro.....but for all i know its NOS. he has them on his bug right now....i've never actually seen a fuch equippped 914 in KY....well i have seen another 914 anywhere in KY anyway.....
SLITS
Repro=American Eagle=black centers=$129 list new=$25 each used

PS....both of you lay off the shine! drunk.gif
bd1308
fuchs for $125!!!!????
seanery
fake fuchs for $129

check
midamerica.com
and
performanceproducts.com
Mueller
you need to research a little more and put a little thought into your subject header(s)

just so you know, there are a bunch of Fuchs avialable:

4 lug= 15x5.5

5 lug=
14x5.5 (or 6")
15x6
15x7 (two offsets)
15x8
16x6
16x7
16x8 (two offsets)
and I'm sure a few more that I missed

there is a set on eBay right now being sold by a fellow club member, they look to be in great shape and bidding is currently $200 for the set...15x5.5

fuchs for $125!!!!????
, fake, and you can buy real ones for the same price if you look around and are patient

go online and pickup a few catalogs from Performance and Tweaks, they are a decent referance for pricing, yes some items they want to charge your eyeballs out for, but you'll be in the ballpark, figure used parts can fetch 25% to 75% of the retail price depending on demand and what the items is.....the guy that quoted you $1200 for a set of fake Fuchs sees you as a sucker that has not done any homework on the subject....

bd1308
okay well figuring these were on a bug and had bug tires on it....i'd say they are 5.5s....original Equip from the 914. all i wanted to know was already answered....i'm just goign to stick with my riveras, and if anybody has a set of 4-lug mahles i'll grab them from you after may. i'm going to pull a dirk wright now.....i'll be back on sometime...
bd1308
actually i'm going to do a hard drive swap between my vpr matrix "porsche designed" laptop and my G4.....see ya later
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Mar 30 2005, 11:42 AM)
actually i'm going to do a hard drive swap between my vpr matrix "porsche designed" laptop and my G4.....see ya later

Damn, You can do this kinda stuff but you let a Distributor kick your ass for a month????
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Mar 30 2005, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Mar 30 2005, 11:42 AM)

Damn, You can do this kinda stuff but you let a Distributor kick your ass for a month????

so true! laugh.gif lol2.gif
bd1308
laugh.gif i underestimate myself...i have a laptop in pieces all over my room and only 30 minutes to clean it up b4 i go to work and my room-mate steps on it....i bet i could do this engine swap by myself too....i just underestimate myself.....sad.gif

oh and it didnt work....apple went back to restricting thier drives to using only apple firmware branded drives....sad.gif
Mueller
i just underestimate myself...
....well, STOP IT smile.gif

seriously, almost everyone goes thru it at a point in thier life, I used to be the same way and depending on the subject or task I still am a little apprehensive on taking on a new project or task, but I get over it and push myself to figure out how to get it done.....for me it's survival, if I tell my boss I don't know how to do something, well, they can find someone that can wacko.gif
bd1308
okay.....you're right man! smile.gif i'm gonna do this engine swap on april 8th weekend.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Mar 30 2005, 12:11 PM)
worth it or not? set of 4 i believe

if it's 15" RSR 9's & 11's it's a killer deal...
maybe even if it's just 8's & 9's ...
carr914
Maybe if it's just 8s & 9s. Hell yes. The last 2 sets of nines I've seen on eBay went for over 2k. I think I was lucky when I bought my 8s & 9s for $1,800 total. I still want a set of 11s
T.C.
bd1308
okay....beetle tires are 5.5 inches wide.....they would have to be almost flat and have 400 lbs of air in them to fit on a 7 or 8 inch wide fuch alloy....i am going with my gut feeling by saying that these are 5.5s
redshift
QUOTE (Special_K @ Mar 30 2005, 01:22 PM)
"Chopping up my porsche 'cause it's the wrong color...doesn't go with my new Sketchers...anyone want the Fuchs?"

roflmfao!

M
Revolution Wheels
Joe,

We have 7x15's available. Check our post in the Resource Forum.
FYI, today's the last day for our Sale!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.