Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914/6 on Craigslist/BAT $77,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Kansas 914
Looks fabulous!

http://bringatrailer.com/2016/04/15/clean-...-porsche-914-6/
mapguy
Been on SD Craigslist for a while. Does pass the eyeball test in the ad though, fa sho. drooley.gif
Tom_T
I think that's the one Dave/toolguy on here has been helping his buddy's widow sell (he may have it in our classifieds too).

Dave knows 914-6s well & did his own silver -6 full resto, & he's taken care of whatever else needed done on this other one.

No affilliation myself, but I know Dave & his skills, so well worth anyone interested to follow up with him.

PS - I think Dave will be at the G&R 914 Swap Meet at Bruce Stone's in Riverside tomorrow, if you want to ask him more about the -6.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Cairo94507
That is a great looking car. If as represented, I think the price is fair. No reason to not believe it, but I am one of those "trust, but verify" kind of guys. I hope someone here ends up with that great car.

db9146
Looks like it sold today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.