Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this 914 race car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
nuff said....
pretty pyscho car!

Toast
Nope. biggrin.gif
jd74914
The wrap-around lip on the front that ties into the flares is kinda cool.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (jd74914 @ Mar 30 2005, 01:22 PM)

looks like hand formed sheet metal... smilie_pokal.gif
Dave_Darling
So one of your friends has a friend who is dating one of the Provasi girls?

That appears to be "The Orange Crate". Original 914-6 with an IMSA history. IIRC, it was white when Tom bought it, and had a 3.5 liter motor in it. The motor has been replaced, but I don't remember what with.

Tom used to win TToD at Parade about every other year--driving a 914 with a "nearly-stock" four-cylinder 2.0 motor. He is pretty much untouchable now...

--DD
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Mar 30 2005, 02:07 PM)

That appears to be "The Orange Crate". Original 914-6 with an IMSA history. IIRC, it was white when Tom bought it, and had a 3.5 liter motor in it. The motor has been replaced, but I don't remember what with.

Tom used to win TToD at Parade about every other year--driving a 914 with a "nearly-stock" four-cylinder 2.0 motor. He is pretty much untouchable now...

--DD

ill ask what her last name is....

small world.

thx for the info dave!
Aaron Cox
yup... christine provosi.... she goes to my school.

small word inded
maf914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 30 2005, 12:27 PM)

That aluminum splitter could do a nasty number on your leg if you were standing too close when it was moving.

Does look good though.
jd74914
QUOTE (maf914 @ Mar 30 2005, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 30 2005, 12:27 PM)

That aluminum splitter could do a nasty number on your leg if you were standing too close when it was moving.

Does look good though.

I'd be more worried about getting hit, not cut wink.gif
i love porsche
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Mar 30 2005, 01:07 PM)

--DD

i knew that was the car right when i saw it, i read about it a few times in excellence in their porsche parade articles
URY914
You should ask the corner worker that was almost hit by the girl's mother at the 2003 Parade when she went of course. She ended up under the workers tent.
Nice driving. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.