Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Lake Tahoe sighting today, black w/GT flares.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Stayed at the Hard Rock for the weekend and took the wife for a drive around the lake, perfect weather this weekend.

On the drive home we spotted the 914 on Pioneer.

A 914 would be a blast up there!

Not sure if the wife got a good pic or not but we also saw a Ute!

A small pickup truck on a car chassis you'd see in Australia, it sounded very healthy and I had pulled over going around the lake to get a better look and to let him accelerate past...it sounded awesome! V8 for sure.

Had a non US front plate with a Missouri plate I think on the back.

We may go back up in a couple weekends and take our girls so they can see the snow.
ConeDodger
Might be Larry M. He has a real M471 and lives up the 80 corridor in the Grass Valley area. He could have taken it out for a blast around the lake.

The Holden Ute is imported by someone. There has been other sightings by friends in the LA area...
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 17 2016, 03:24 PM) *

Might be Larry M. He has a real M471 and lives up the 80 corridor in the Grass Valley area. He could have taken it out for a blast around the lake.

The Holden Ute is imported by someone. There has been other sightings by friends in the LA area...

agree.gif

If it was driven hard it's be LarryM.
Mueller
Thinking someone else....

From the quick pass he was running blue "halo" fog lights and rims/tires looked too small for GT flares.

Picture my wife took....

Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Holden. The 'maloo' version would be the hot ticket. SCORCHING hot ticket!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.