Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 oil tanks and filler necks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
mb911
As it is well documented on here I have completed reproduction aluminum oil tanks for 914-6s/ conversions. Tanks are available from PMB performance or directly from me.. They are internally baffled and have 22mm fittings so you can use multiple adapters for oil lines.

Tanks are $600 plus shipping and come powder coated flat or gloss black

Oil filler necks are $135 plus shippingClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Please feel free to call with any questions

Ben

M&b specialties plc
262-364-7426

Oil filter consoles coming soon.
shoguneagle
How may quarts does it hold? Original 9 or more? Can you do direct larger threaded openings to match the 16AN and 12AN?

Like what you are doing; looks great.

Steve
mb911
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Jul 2 2016, 05:33 PM) *

How may quarts does it hold? Original 9 or more? Can you do direct larger threaded openings to match the 16AN and 12AN?

Like what you are doing; looks great.

Steve

They are slightly larger about 9.5. I have welded direct -12 and -16 fittings on for other folks all in what you want. The limiting factor is that no matter what the scavenge side of the engine is -12 so Going larger doesn't help on that side..

I hope That helps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.