Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misc parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Blue6
i know because they are Porsche parts, it requires some history and prominence. Most parts removed from a 1970 1.7 that gave up after 46 yrs of service. She was ridden hard and put away wet on several occasions. No maintanience or service records are available from any of the numerous p/o's. Probably was never garaged. She was matching numbers until the end. Apologizes to the 911 crowd for plagiarizing your descriptive terms biggrin.gif . All parts plus actual shipping costs, and are OBO...
Pass frt fender piece $20
Rear suspension consoles complete, no rust $60 each side PASS SIDE PENDING
Steering rack cover $25 SOLD
Torsion bars $20
Glove compartment doors early $30, late $20
Fans, early and late $10 each LATE FAN PENDING
Silver dot gauges $75 for the set
Euro pass side lense NOS, $200 PENDING

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Details please on the 2 MPS, AAR and dizzy. PNs, functionality and prices please.
euro911
Dave, I'd like to get the steering rack cover if it's not already spoken for confused24.gif
KevinW
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Apr 18 2016, 01:38 PM) *

i know because they are Porsche parts, it requires some history and prominence. Most parts removed from a 1970 1.7 that gave up after 46 yrs of service. She was ridden hard and put away wet on several occasions. No maintanience or service records are available from any of the numerous p/o's. Probably was never garaged. She was matching numbers until the end. Apologizes to the 911 crowd for plagiarizing your descriptive terms biggrin.gif . All parts plus actual shipping costs.
Rear suspension consoles complete, no rust $60 each side
Steering rack cover $25
Torsion bars $20
Fans, early and late $10 each
Euro pass side lense NOS, $200

Interested in the steering rack cover. Shipping to
55987. Thank you, Kevin
914_teener
QUOTE(KevinW @ Apr 18 2016, 02:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Apr 18 2016, 01:38 PM) *

i know because they are Porsche parts, it requires some history and prominence. Most parts removed from a 1970 1.7 that gave up after 46 yrs of service. She was ridden hard and put away wet on several occasions. No maintanience or service records are available from any of the numerous p/o's. Probably was never garaged. She was matching numbers until the end. Apologizes to the 911 crowd for plagiarizing your descriptive terms biggrin.gif . All parts plus actual shipping costs.
Rear suspension consoles complete, no rust $60 each side
Steering rack cover $25
Torsion bars $20
Fans, early and late $10 each
Euro pass side lense NOS, $200

Interested in the steering rack cover. Shipping to
55987. Thank you, Kevin

Oh....I see some candy....tail light candy......
jonferns
PM sent
Blue6
Kevin, Mark was first response. If he passes, I'll let you know....
Mikey914
Passenger side suspension mount. Just let me know how to pay. Zip is 97123
And late fan if not spoken for.
Thanks
Blue6
Mark, I'll shot you some additional pics tomorrow so you can see if it's cut correctly for your needs. The fan I'll just throw in..... Dave
SixerJ
I'll take the tail light lense if not spoken for, PM on its way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.