Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G & R Fall 2016 Swap Meet - Starting attendee list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
In attempt to increase the attendance I have started a attendee list with Name - screen name - email - phone number.

Please PM or email me your contact info and I will add it to the list of attendees from the April 17 meet.

The date is not yet set but October seems to be the next practical time to have the next swap meet. The heat of summer should be gone.

Elliot has a good point that postings on other Porsche sites should help. How about some volunteer helpers to post in various Craigslist regions, Facebook Porsche sites or any other place where it may gain some viewing?

Each meet we have seems to draw out some new faces that have not heard of 914 World or the local 914 community.

Would like to expand the range of parts and cars to air cooled 911's as they make such good parts cars for 914's.

Any ideas are welcome. Unless I don't like them.

Bruce
banananose914
Hey Bruce. That was a good time yesterday. I actually made a little money on my most excellent parts. As a result I won't have to re-finance the house to pay for my 914 restoration. Not yet anyway. You are a great resource for the 914 community. Thanks again.
914_teener
Bruce....

You have my number. Let me know what I can do this coming Oct.

Rob
7TPorsh
Is there a potential date Bruce? I have some things to sell but attendance depends on date... icon_bump.gif
oldschool
Bruce If I can ever get my dates in line I would like to be there for sure....
Love to come out with a bunch of new design 914 stuff. huh.gif
Coondog
Any Sunday other then the 16th is good for me to sale stuff.
bdstone914
QUOTE(oldschool @ Sep 26 2016, 02:06 PM) *

Bruce If I can ever get my dates in line I would like to be there for sure....
Love to come out with a bunch of new design 914 stuff. huh.gif

Aren't you married ?
How come your dating ?
If you can make it I can set you up (no pun intended) to make Tee shirts there on the spot. Would be great if we could come up with a Ron Tee shirt. I design that was true Ron but safe for viewing by minors.
Bump.
Blue6
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.