Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Weltmeister Harness Bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
23e Heure
Can anyone help me source one of these?
Weltmeister harness bar for 914

I can't find any suppliers in Europe (I am in UK).

And automotion.com in the US (Weltmesiter's own recommended supplier) says they are discontinued.

Thanks!

iwanta914-6
I just ran across this on Craigslist. Unfortunately it's in California, not the UK.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/5546505028.html

23e Heure
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Apr 19 2016, 11:34 PM) *

I just ran across this on Craigslist. Unfortunately it's in California, not the UK.

Thanks for the link.

The ad states "Local pick up only", so I can't see that one working out for me biggrin.gif
Alphaogre
I have one I can sell you for $140 if you are willing to set up the Shipping across the pond... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
23e Heure
Thanks for the offer.
Is this a Weltmeister one?
What I like about the WM one - aside from being a tried and tested plug'n'play sing the existing seat belt b pillar mounts - is that it has retaining tabs to thread the harnesses through...
Alphaogre
QUOTE(23e Heure @ Apr 20 2016, 10:39 AM) *

Thanks for the offer.
Is this a Weltmeister one?
What I like about the WM one - aside from being a tried and tested plug'n'play sing the existing seat belt b pillar mounts - is that it has retaining tabs to thread the harnesses through...

Its not WM one, but it bolts up right up and worked great. It does not have retaining tabs for the harness though...
23e Heure
Cool, thanks.
I'm keeping looking for a WM item - or similar with tabs - for a while longer.
If I have no joy, I'll come back see if yours is still FS
23e Heure
Still looking for one of these... anybody got one in the garage gathering dust?
23e Heure
Monday bump...
23e Heure
Still looking for one of these. I'm in no massive hurry, ready to wait till someone has one to offload...
23e Heure
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.