Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Longs and hell hole
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gunn1
I took the rockers off to get a look at the outside longs as can be seen left side is good. Took a pick hammer and no Holes
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
The right side looks the same took a pick to the whole side, everything is rock solid until I got to other that area of the long below the infamous hell hole. I picked the crap out of this area and popped the hole you see in the Long, and was able to start a small hole just below the jack point. welder.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
I guess the news couldn't be all good!
It will give me a reason to get the wire feed out.
Still thinking its very solid for a 42 year old vehicle with the original factory paint. Here is the Hell Hole Click to view attachment
the shelf Click to view attachment
and the area where the Battery stand wasClick to view attachment These areas that rusty got to appear to not have been treated with the Zebart spray. Don't suppose the battery acid helped much either> Hmmmmm
Chris H.
For Minnesota that looks VERY good. Nice find. How's the battery area?
Gunn1
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Apr 20 2016, 08:49 AM) *

For Minnesota that looks VERY good. Nice find. How's the battery area?

Thank you,

Will get some photos of that area, I found the battery tray while inventorying parts with the pedestal for it.

So it shouldn't be a difficult shot to get!
Gunn1
Hell hole and shelf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.