Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DELETED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Yahmann
I have a lot of parts that are taking up space. I am open to offers and would prefer local pickup in Los Angeles, but I will ship for the cost of packing and shipping. Don't be shy, if you need something - let me know what it is worth to you. Don't be shy. yahmann1@verizon.net

Glove Box and Strap - perfect - mark on back in the picture is paint - perfect - $70

Shifter - from rear shift - $99

Autogauge Tach for 914 - wired and works great and fits in tach hole and works great also includes shift light- $45

VDO SENDING UNIT - combo - oil pressure/oil temp or idiot light for use with combo gauge that has temp in it. If you don't have or can't get the temp sensor on the bottom of the engine. Brand in package - $50

Clutch fork - throwout bearing -$150

2 set of Chrome Threshold trim - $45 each - good shape

2 REAR red BOGE Shocks - work great with spring perches - $100 for both Heavy so shipping is a consideration

Konteollll front shocks - $50 for both - same about shipping

Early Dash -normal cracks etc but still can be used (if you don't want to spend $500 for new. $40 - probably cost $50 to ship

Dash Cap -the dash cap is new. $75. Light but large

Left and right rockers in good shape - some surface rust on back - $125 for both - shipping at least $50

Fuel gauge - $20 -FUNKY GROUND BUT WORKS PERFECTLY

Shift rod for rear shifter trans - excellent shape - $100 - odd shape - may cost $30 to ship

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
interested with dash cap if fit 71 year. Not for me but for a friend-Bob.
thanks!

sent u a messaged also for the bursch muffler.
matthepcat
Do you have pictures of the VDO combo gauge oil pressure/temp? Does it come with any sending units?
914bub
Your oil sender looks to be an oil pressure sender that operates both the warning light and a gauge. People will probably want to know it's rating, as far as which gauge it would pair with.
db9146
Wish I could find an inexpensive way of getting the tail shift rod to GA!
Yahmann
Sorry - I wasn't clear - the VDO is a combo sending unit - Oil Pressure and Temp and/or idiot light. I'll get the specs.

Also, I think you could get it to GA for under $30 - I can box it.
johnpierre

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,913
Region Association: Central California

I would like the bursh exhaust if still available - if it will fit my 1.7 73 correct...

and

the dash top (if it will also fit my 73) I'm local

if already gone not worries but if the deal falls through PM me

-jp-
JOEPROPER
Could you flip over the rear bumper top and post another picture? I'm interested. Thanks.
Joe
Yahmann
Here is the rear - both sides. I also realized I had a fiberglass front in good shape - $100?
jacquot
If ndfrigi does not buy early dash and dash cap, I will.
Jacquot
Yahmann
I'll let you know. Thanks
jrblackbox
If the carpeting is still available I will take it. Will need to ship to 06612. Thanks
Yahmann
QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Apr 21 2016, 05:42 PM) *

If the carpeting is still available I will take it. Will need to ship to 06612. Thanks

I checked and the carpet cost neatly $50 to ship. I have a person locally, if he falls thru, I get back to you and you can decide. Be sure to notice in the picture the unique pile that goes from flat to high.
Yahmann
LOWERED SELLING PRICE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.