Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocross training
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
This was my tractor when I was 3 yrs old now my son is putting it to good use again!
Joe Ricard
and the turn around
Joe Ricard
last one
grasshopper
sweet aktion035.gif my son is 14 now, cherish those days unsure.gif blink.gif
Trekkor
I still do that biggrin.gif

Cool pics.

KT
smrz914
Now only if you could get the 914 (that looks like it's about to pounce on your son) to do that. I had one of those Ket-cars when I was young. 4 wheels, pedal power.
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (trekkor @ Mar 30 2005, 07:09 PM)
I still do that biggrin.gif

Cool pics.

KT

Ya, I did do that and got a picture to prove it. w00t.gif Also got the wife and my oldest out there ON THE TRACTOR.

It was a riot and I won mueba.gif Nieghbors were over tonight, getting to be a real red neck party. Then someone said "Hey Ya'll watch this shit" and then someone was crying. confused24.gif
grantsfo
Looks like that tractor is push'n hard. Time for a rear bar! biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
yea it pushes a little. He tends to turn-it to late and he watches the cone as it goes by. But hey didn't we all when we started? Just took the pedal blocks off so now he has more torque. That is one tough tractor, 38 years old second set of tires still original paint 3 drivers. Me now 41 my oldest 18 and Michael going on 5 in April. We get 2 laps around the block and off to grandma's house total 1 1/2 miles most days.

Now he goes out and sets up the cones and lets it rip till dark.
URY914
When my nine year old get a little older I'm going to have to put a passenger seat in so I can be her instructor.

She asked me the other day if I'm going to give her the car when I get too old to drive. wacko.gif

Paul
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (URY914 @ Mar 31 2005, 05:19 AM)
When my nine year old get a little older I'm going to have to put a passenger seat in so I can be her instructor.

She asked me the other day if I'm going to give her the car when I get too old to drive. wacko.gif

Paul

Too old to drive???? is there such a thing? I know Paul Newman is contemplating hanging up his helmet. But hell he like 80 something right?
Looking at junior carts. Michael "wildman" Ricard will be hell on wheels I can assure you.
machina
that kid needs an SA 2005 helmet and Nomex biggrin.gif
URY914
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Mar 31 2005, 08:19 AM)
Too old to drive???? is there such a thing? I know Paul Newman is contemplating hanging up his helmet. But hell he like 80 something right?

Thats what I asked her!

I'll rig up a hoist so I can get lifted off my scooter into the car. biggrin.gif

Paul

Joe Ricard
QUOTE (URY914 @ Mar 31 2005, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Mar 31 2005, 08:19 AM)
Too old to drive???? is there such a thing?  I know Paul Newman is contemplating hanging up his helmet.  But hell he like 80 something right?

Thats what I asked her!

I'll rig up a hoist so I can get lifted off my scooter into the car. biggrin.gif

Paul

What kinda scooter you got now? lol2.gif Probably some light weight jobby with R compound tires???? burnout.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.