Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted - 914 for UK buyer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gaocs
Hi everyone

I'm based in the UK and looking to buy a solid 914. I'm looking for a 1.7, 1.8 or ideally a 2.0, and I am open to anything except a black car. I would consider a good 914-6 as long as its not at silly money that some dealers are asking!

My brother lives in AZ and so can view the car and handle payment etc from there, and I will organise all the shipping to the UK.

The car needs to be rust free with good bodywork. If there are small interior imperfections or small mechanical issues I can get those resolved. I'm not looking for a modified car, I love the pure, un-altered look.

Hopefully someone will either have one that they might be tempted to sell, or know of one that is about to come up for sale.

Many thanks for your help, fingers crossed that I can find something through you good people here!

billh1963
QUOTE(gaocs @ Apr 22 2016, 08:46 AM) *

Hi everyone

I would consider a good 914-6 as long as its not at silly money that some dealers are asking!

914-6's are silly money these days biggrin.gif

Good luck in your quest. As you probably know, very few (if any) are truly rust free.
iwanta914-6
It has been deemed illegal for any "rust free" 914's to leave the United States. Only 914s that are ready to fold in half are allowed to be shipped across the pond.

At least until I find one for myself ;P

Good luck! And yes, SIX's are silly money.
SixerJ
Shame you weren't looking this time two years ago, you could have bought mine. As I'm sure you will figure out rust is a relative term when it comes to 914's. The all have rust, but in some cars it just lurks more than others

Good luck with the search

welcome.png
Coondog
This thread is worthless without a budget....... dry.gif
If there's no budget...its an open invite to post what's out there.
Don't forget, their money in worth more than the USD too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.