Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early License Plate Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
APPARENTLY the state actually expects you to COMPLY with their safety requirements. ABSURD! Third time through state inspection and first time this has come up, but I didn't realize I didn't have light fixtures over my rear license plate (I've never driven behind myself, at least not at night). Some PO tucked the wires behind the bumper and removed the fixtures, presumably during the poor repaint job.

Anyway, WTB: Complete set (2 each), serviceable early ('72) rear bumper license plate lights. If you have the housing, the lights, and even the little screws that mount them, I will be interested in all. If you only have the housing, that's swell too. I'm not even sure which ones are early (are they rectangular shaped?).

TIA
boxstr
I have a couple at CAMP 914. Pm me if interested.
Craig at CAMP
BeatNavy
PM'ing you now, sir!
boxstr
Mailed this am, should be to you by Wednesday.
Thank you,
Craig at CAMP
74ravenna
What size build do you put in?
I need to install both light assemblies and it looks like they take a specific size bulb.

Thanks
BeatNavy
Craig, I actually received and installed today. Awesome response. Thanks for getting in the mail so quickly!

These came with the bulb, but it LOOKS like it may be part number 99963110491, although '75/'76 have a different number.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.