Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Garage is now in order
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Teknon
Finished the epoxy floor and had a waterproof surface put on the walls for EZ clean up
Teknon
Rubber mat really saves our knees and back.
Teknon
This picture was taken up in the rafter by the new radiant heater I installed.
mattillac
laugh.gif shiny people. cool.
jonwatts
Who's the babe?

skline
And what are you doing with an engine hoist in front of the car? Is that a new V12 conversion??
SpecialK
That's cool!! aktion035.gif

And I see you've got the essentials....4 jack stands, a fire extinguisher, a big first aid kit, and your wife or SO logged on to the club for tech help.

Oh wait a minute! Where's the "Beer Fridge"! No garage is complete without libation refrigeration...how else would you bribe your helpers beerchug.gif
MecGen
This is so f***cking cool
I called my girlfriend over to have a look.
What scale are you using ?
You got to keep this going... you rock
Regards
Joe

beerchug.gif
914Timo
smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif wub.gif

Thats REALLY cool !!!
sixnotfour
AHH, now I have a handle on my garage problem, I just need to scale it down a bit. laugh.gif laugh.gif

I like the wall Art clap.gif clap.gif
xsboost90
damn, i was gonna say something about the engine hoist in front of the car... dry.gif Tell that shiney guy to pull those rocker covers and check for pits in the longs.
URY914
The Babe is on this website asking questions and telling the three guys in blue what to do.

I like that big beam and hoist over the car. biggrin.gif

Paul
Teknon
QUOTE (Special_K @ Mar 31 2005, 03:56 AM)

Oh wait a minute! Where's the "Beer Fridge"!

It's a short one. I'm standing on it to get better shots. cool_shades.gif
rick 918-S
Ask Barbie if she'll pose for the club calender wub.gif Thant's cool! aktion035.gif
mike_the_man
Great work! I used to love building models. Now that I have a never ending list of projects on real cars, I don't seem to have as much time for the model cars. I'd still love to find a 914 kit, though.
Howard
Honey! Look at this! And you think I'm sick? biggrin.gif
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

And think about getting out a little more wacko.gif
scruz914
Before long that garage will be filled with all sorts of junk. Spare parts filling the corners, parts cars crowding the work area, tools mysteriously disappearing. And when that computer starts having problems there will be no end of whining from the gal. They all start out clean and organized, just give it time. biggrin.gif
Qarl
Where are the chunks of rust falling off the car?
Jenny
There's something protruding from the computer chair!! Poor girl!! unsure.gif

BTW, totally kick ass! aktion035.gif

Jen
Teknon
Sorry to disappoint some. I found these pics on a Danish or German 914 site. But I did have a split back windowed VW like in the second pick. I didn’t notice the lift right off. What a dummy. spam.gif
Teknon
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 31 2005, 11:03 AM)
There's something protruding from the computer chair!! Poor girl!! unsure.gif

BTW, totally kick ass!  :headbanger:

Jen

Geeze, How far is Mountain View from Denver? I need a vacation. stones.gif
Trekkor
What's up with the holes in the floor tile?

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.