Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member saying hi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lowsquire
Howdy from Texas ! Joined up as I'm on the hunt for a 914, complete project car or cheaper runner. I'm actually a relocated Australian , and many years ago I worked for Porsche Cars Australia, and completed my technicians apprenticeship there. We never had 914s sold new in Australia , so they are fascinating and a little different to me. I want to build a weekend driver and do some Local PCA track days.. Upgraded chassis and suspension, and eventually a 6 Cyl conversion when the right motor pops up.. I built a lot of early sixes in my time at porsche, and are looking forward to finding the right project car.. Hopefully here!
Thanks.. Ben
Krieger
welcome.png Good luck with the project! You came to the right place.
Gearhead1432
welcome.png
green914
welcome.png
Twonicks001
QUOTE(Lowsquire @ Apr 23 2016, 09:53 AM) *

Howdy from Texas ! Joined up as I'm on the hunt for a 914, complete project car or cheaper runner. I'm actually a relocated Australian , and many years ago I worked for Porsche Cars Australia, and completed my technicians apprenticeship there. We never had 914s sold new in Australia , so they are fascinating and a little different to me. I want to build a weekend driver and do some Local PCA track days.. Upgraded chassis and suspension, and eventually a 6 Cyl conversion when the right motor pops up.. I built a lot of early sixes in my time at porsche, and are looking forward to finding the right project car.. Hopefully here!
Thanks.. Ben

Welcome to Texas and the group.

Good luck with your search.
PanelBilly
Welcome. Lots of nice cars are offered up in our classifieds. Ask for advice before you buy.
Cairo94507
welcome.png I am sure your experience will not go to waste here. beerchug.gif
Lowsquire
It's been a while since I worked on Porsches but I hope I can contribute!
I'm actually keen on the signal orange project car with the spare roller in LA, in the classifieds, the only problem is the expense shipping two vehicles to Texas ! Any thoughts or knowledge about these two cars appreciated! Seem like a fair deal for a good starter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.