Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a few 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
North Coast Jim
The World crew has been quite helpful to date. Still looking for the items highlighted in Blue

While Hershey helped to reduce the size of the "Buy List" of parts needed there are still many items required before we can complete Project "Scarecrow". Car is a rust free' 74 2 liter in Bahia Red. Any and all help is requested. Looking for good items none rusted beyond hope. Seen to many of those lately.

Rear Trunk Lock Button
[color=#3366FF]Front Sway Bar and misc hardware
Muffler
Windshield
- Clear no tint
Glove Box Late[s]Glove Box door hardware - special screws and washers
[s]Rocker Covers and Hardware
[s]Gas Tank Straps both
[s]License Plate lights (2)
[s]Engine Thermostat bellows

Engine firewall pad plastic fasteners
Door aluminum channel at top of window access screws to skin accepts rubber scraper

Engine tins especially the two underside captured by push rod tubes
Valve Covers
Gear Shift Knob
914Sixer
I have the gas tank straps. May have late glove box, will have to look.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
I have 2 nice Hella rear License plate lights....sending pm.

Andrew
Dion
I have a thermostat bellows. Used. If it meets your requirements.
Please let me know.
Mblizzard
Got windshield new never installed. What muffler you want? Brush or Monza dual tip?
TheCabinetmaker
I've got trunk lock, aluminum channels, valve covers with bales and a couple gaskets, and engine tins.
Yahmann
I've got a glove box. Very good with strap - see my ad - "parts collection".
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Apr 24 2016, 07:11 PM) *

Got windshield new never installed. What muffler you want? Brush or Monza dual tip?

If it's a new windshield I'm very interested. Is it China Glass or ???? Installed before ?? If so for how long. Let me know. Thanks

North Coast Jim
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Apr 24 2016, 07:39 PM) *

I've got trunk lock, aluminum channels, valve covers with bales and a couple gaskets, and engine tins.

Interested in all if in very good condition or better. Pics possible ?? Price ??
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 23 2016, 07:50 PM) *

I have the gas tank straps. May have late glove box, will have to look.

Good to hear from you again. You sent me the correct Headlight switch some time back. It's in and operational. Thanks again. Interested in the straps and very interested in the late glove box. All I've found are early glove boxes which are too large. Keep me posted. Need prices
North Coast Jim

Pics and prices please. I'm interested in all.
second wind
test
Mblizzard
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 25 2016, 12:53 PM) *

If it's a new windshield I'm very interested. Is it China Glass or ???? Installed before ?? If so for how long. Let me know. Thanks

North Coast Jim

New. Pretty sure it is China. Never installed. Ir came from one of the glass vendors here.
malcolm2
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 23 2016, 06:43 PM) *

While Hershey helped to reduce the size of the "Buy List" of parts needed there are still many items required before we can complete Project "Scarecrow". Car is a rust free' 74 2 liter in Bahia Red. Any and all help is requested. Looking for good items none rusted beyond hope. Seen to many of those lately.

1. Rear Trunk Lock Button
Front Sway Bar and misc hardware
Muffler
2. Winsdhield - Clear no tint
Glove Box Late
3. Glove Box door hardware - special screws and washers
Rocker Covers and Hardware
4. Gas Tank Straps both
License Plate lights (2)
5. Engine Thermostat bellows
6.Door aluminum channel at top of window access screws to skin accepts rubber scraper
7. Engine tins especially the two underside captured by push rod tubes
8. Valve Covers
9. Gear Shift Knob

Strike thru what you gleaned from the initial post and I will look in the pile of stuff from a 71.

From memory, the numbered stuff is probably in the pile... #2 is the glass Blizzard mentioned, not sure if it is tinted, have to check. It is brand new, the rest will be graded low to very low quality. #9 is not readable. The tins and straps can be easily cleaned up.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 25 2016, 03:58 PM) *

Pics and prices please. I'm interested in all.

I will try to get pics today today. More specific pieces on the tin please. I have a dozen of the lower cylinder tins
malcolm2
The windshield Blizzard mentioned was MADE IN CHINA and it is not tinted. Never installed. $150 plus shipping.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Apr 28 2016, 01:59 PM) *

The windshield Blizzard mentioned was MADE IN CHINA and it is not tinted. Never installed. $150 plus shipping.

Interested. Too far to drive so how does shipping work ?? Ship in the same packaging as you received it or ??? Can you guarantee it will arrive in one piece ??
malcolm2
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 28 2016, 01:15 PM) *

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Apr 28 2016, 01:59 PM) *

Interested. Too far to drive so how does shipping work ?? Ship in the same packaging as you received it or ??? Can you guarantee it will arrive in one piece ??

I don't have a box. The PO picked it up at a Nashville warehouse. I can come up with a box. UPS will insure for value up to $100 at no charge. I will get all the particulars and get back with you. I'll get $ with extra insurance and without and let you know.
Mikey914
I've got #6 the aluminum part on the exterior of the door, even the fuzzies that go in them. I'll ge them on the site this next week. The early and late are different, Mainly because of the door end cap. So, you will need to confirm which you need,
rhodyguy
Purchase the correct end caps when you order the scrapper channel. New scrapers too.
914bub
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 23 2016, 04:43 PM) *

[/s]Gear Shift Knob

914rubber
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Apr 25 2016, 07:50 PM) *

North Coast Jim

New. Pretty sure it is China. Never installed. Ir came from one of the glass vendors here.

Seems this request got lost with some correspondence with Malcom. I'm interested in the windshield. Need shipping costs from Nashville area to Port Clinton Ohio.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 25 2016, 04:54 PM) *

Interested in all if in very good condition or better. Pics possible ?? Price ??

Received your package. Tins and valve covers are now in for paint. Thanks.

Still interested in a good trunk lock - one with pits in the chrome. Also would like the aluminum door channels. Have these ?? If so what is cost ??
ericoneal
You can have this muffler if you want to pick it up in Louisville.

QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ Apr 23 2016, 07:43 PM) *

The World crew has been quite helpful to date. Still looking for the items highlighted in Blue

Rear Trunk Lock Button
[color=#3366FF]Front Sway Bar and misc hardware
Muffler
Windshield
- Clear no tint
Glove Box Late[s]Glove Box door hardware - special screws and washers
[s]Rocker Covers and Hardware
[s]Gas Tank Straps both
[s]License Plate lights (2)
[s]Engine Thermostat bellows

Door aluminum channel at top of window access screws to skin accepts rubber scraper

Engine tins especially the two underside captured by push rod tubes
Valve Covers
Gear Shift Knob

malcolm2
QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ May 13 2016, 07:08 AM) *

North Coast Jim

Seems this request got lost with some correspondence with Malcom. I'm interested in the windshield. Need shipping costs from Nashville area to Port Clinton Ohio.

Hey, Yes I dropped the ball. UPS now charges via dimensional-weight so being a large box, the payment is based on max weight of that size box. So the UPS website is saying the shipping will be $150 for a box with approx dimensions of 60 x 36 x 10

Yes made in China and no tint on the top edge.

Sorry,

Clark

roadsportusa
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 1 2016, 04:03 PM) *

Purchase the correct end caps when you order the scrapper channel. New scrapers too.

I have a used winDshield, no tint, out of 1973 914 with glue on mirror and chrome trim
$95, located near Philly, Pa.
call Ron
cell267-230-8579
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(roadsportusa @ May 13 2016, 02:38 PM) *

I have a used winDshield, no tint, out of 1973 914 with glue on mirror and chrome trim
call Ron
cell267-230-8579

Looking for me but thanks anyway
Evil914

From the looks of the windshield decals AGC is in Ohio confused24.gif
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(roadsportusa @ May 13 2016, 02:38 PM) *

call Ron
cell267-230-8579

Thanks for the input but decided to purchase new. Found one 20 miles from my Mom's house in Painesville Ohio. Save the shipping cost too.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 13 2016, 09:42 AM) *

QUOTE(North Coast Jim @ May 13 2016, 07:08 AM) *

North Coast Jim

Hey, Yes I dropped the ball. UPS now charges via dimensional-weight so being a large box, the payment is based on max weight of that size box. So the UPS website is saying the shipping will be $150 for a box with approx dimensions of 60 x 36 x 10

Yes made in China and no tint on the top edge.

Sorry,

Clark

Sorry it took so long but we have been pondering a trip down to Nashville to pick this glass up from you. In the meantime I found new glass, China of course, 20 miles from my Mom's house in Painesville, Ohio. I can pick it up and save the shipping costs. Going that way instead. Thanks again
Montreal914
Shifter knob;

Got this one from Sierra Madre Collection for $12! driving.gif

At this price, I had to buy it. Since they are close to me I picked it up and didn't pay shipping.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.