Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Nice oem rear bumper rubber top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Time to move a few items along..if you see something you can't live without please respond to the thread below so others know what is sold or not. All prices INCLUDE shipping to lower 48 and since I am 1/2 Canuck if you live in Canada we can try and work something out. biggrin.gif

SOLD 1. Repa seatbelts dated 1970. Only one end has some light surface rust- most I have seen are badly corroded. One does have some small divets near the red release handle I tried to catch in photo. 914.803.129.10 are the part #'s. Matching set- pretty darn nice. $80 shipped

SOLD 2. NOS tan center cushion- factory bag it came in is torn if that matters. $80 shipped

SOLD 3. Real Bosch 009 distributor- not a Chinese knockoff, hardly used- 0 231 178 009. $60 shipped

4. Rear OEM bumper top- No waves, almost new factory rear bumper top. It even has evidence of a price tag on the back. 2 studs are broken- 1 can still have a nut screwed on, 1 is probably to short. Corners are excellent. This is a beautiful piece and much nice than "driver" condition. $200 shipped.

Thanks for looking folks!
Andrew

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
toolguy
I'll take the seat belt as long as all 4 pieces are date 1970

T'll take the cushion also. .

Please PM me with payment info.
mepstein
QUOTE(toolguy @ Apr 24 2016, 02:24 AM) *

I'll take the seat belt as long as all 4 pieces are date 1970

I'll take the seat belt if tool guy passes
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
NOS Center Cushion and seat belts sold to Dave (Toolguy)
danoswork
I would like the 009 dist. can you take paypal?
My zip is 97224.
Thanks,
Dan
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Distributor sold to Dan and will ship tomorrow..seat belts/nos cushion shipped today.
Bumper top still available-thank you all!
rhodyguy
The broken studs are an easy fix. No need to half ass it with screws.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Bump for price drop....
Thank-you!
Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.