Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Travel Agents
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
I signed up for the PCA Summer Treffin Tour. It's to Stuttgart, Germany, June 15th to june 20th. It includes a new 2005 997, driving the Autobaun, and Porsche Test track at the factory, woohoo.

Anyway, it doesn't include air fair. So I need airline tickets, round trip from San Diego to Stuttgart.

Do we have any travel agents in the club, or does anyone know a good one. Would rather direct money spent to someone in the club or a friend of theirs.

Oh yeah, I would like to get there a few days before the 15th and leave a few days after the 20th.

Thanks, Don
URY914
I thought Travel agents all went away once the internet allowed everyone to book thier own flights. confused24.gif
Scott S
Don -
Definitely do it yourself. I am heading to Munich for Oktoberfest. Initially we called a friend of ours who works for an agent. We were able to cut the "deal" he gave us in half by doing it ourselves - it's worth the effort. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.