Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Single Carb setup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob-O
I would guess it would benefit from a rebuild (seemed to be running rich for me) and new gaskets where the intakes attach to the heads. Has an electric choke but I never used it and it looks like something was lying on the plastic housing of the choke and slightly melted it. Air cleaner (and clips), runners and other little nuts and bolts needed included. Might even have the piece that holds the throttle cable to the carb.

Will ship it but prefer local pick up. It's fairly heavy.

$40
jimkelly
if it does not sell locally, i'd like first dibs on it shipped to 20164. thanks jim.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Apr 25 2016, 01:56 PM) *

Will ship it but prefer local pick up. It's fairly heavy.

$40

You know with UPS dim-weight these days heavy is not as much a factor anymore.

I shipped a 5# box today and had to pay as if it was a 15# box, 'cause it was 4" x 4" x 65". added $10 to the charges.
Rob-O
Thanks Jim. I'll give it another day or so for local people that may be interested. If I don't get any responses I'll get you a shipping cost and we can go from there.
busyguyfish
If Jim doesn't buy it I well.

Thanks, Steve
jimkelly
icon_bump.gif
thanks, jim.

QUOTE(Rob-O @ Apr 26 2016, 03:40 AM) *

Thanks Jim. I'll give it another day or so for local people that may be interested. If I don't get any responses I'll get you a shipping cost and we can go from there.
Rob-O
All yours Jim. I'll PM you here shortly with details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.