Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 914 For sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Wolfhound281
I purchased this back in 2012 from one of our pilots. It was his moms and he decided to sell it. It has been in my garage since then and about 8 months ago I had to move it outside the garage. The battery has died but it drove just fine when I did drive it.

It needs someone who will take care of it, as I do not have the time or space for it and sitting outside is not doing it any good as it has a few areas with rust. I have all the maintenance records back from 1971 to present. I will post better pictures this week of the interior and the engine. If you have any questions just ask.

I am asking $5000 obo for it.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
rfuerst911sc
I might be interested you are not that far from me in Georgia.......I'm assuming you are at Fort Campbell. This pics of the driver door looks like the door gap on the latch side are very tight at the top. Is that accurate or is it just the way the pic looks ? How bad is the rust on the drivers side above the long in the rear quarter where the paint is peeling ? How are the longs ? Hellhole ? More pics please of the rust prone areas. Thanks
Wolfhound281
I'll get more detailed pictures tomorrow for you. I am at Patrick now in Florida. I will try to go through the car and list everything I see wrong or messed up.
rfuerst911sc
So the car is in Florida ?
Wolfhound281
Yes, sorry I just changed my profile to my current area.
iwanta914-6
How's the hell hole, longs, and other common problem areas?
ThePaintedMan
Yup, it would be helpful to have pictures of those areas for us. Also, pictures of the engine bay so we know whether it's carbed or fuel injected.
rfuerst911sc
Wolfhound you still out there ?
Wolfhound281
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Wolfhound281
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
Wolfhound281
Just got back in town, sorry for the delay. Added some more pictures also. I will get more this afternoon.
Wolfhound281
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
rfuerst911sc
Wolfhound can you pm me your phone number so i can call you ?
rfuerst911sc
Has anyone heard from this seller via PM ?
no1uno
I saw it listed on craigslist in April. Since it's no longer listed, I'm guessing it sold.
buz914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ May 6 2016, 06:47 AM) *

Has anyone heard from this seller via PM ?

I messaged him within 1 hr on CL. He had a guy from Miami come up and buy it. He said he was 1st and I was 2nd . 1st bought it.

I was bummed.
pikespeed
Is car still available?Would you send contact phone number?
Thanks Larry
540-219-6928
Gyrocopter582
[quote name='pikespeed' date='May 12 2016, 04:29 PM' post='2343910']
Is car still available?Would you send contact phone number?
Thanks Larry
540-219-6928
[/quote

Owner is a complete asshole, called the cops on me for knocking on his door, and looking at the car in his driveway. A rusted out POS. DONT BOTHER.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.