Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOME HARD TO FIND PARTS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Yahmann
I have a lot of parts that are taking up space. I am open to offers and would prefer local pickup in Los Angeles, but I will ship for the cost of packing and shipping. Don't be shy, if you need something - let me know what it is worth to you. Don't be shy. yahmann1@verizon.net

Glove Box and Strap -late 11.75" across perfect - mark on back in the picture is paint - perfect - $70 Still available 5/10

Shifter - from rear shift - $99 Still available 5/10

Autogauge Tach for 914 - wired and works great and fits in tach hole and works great - $45 SOLD

VDO SENDING UNIT - combo - oil pressure/oil temp or idiot light for use with combo gauge that has temp in it. If you don't have or can't get the temp sensor on the bottom of the engine. Brand in package - $50 Still available 5/10

Clutch fork - throwout bearing -$150 Still available 5/10

2 set of Chrome Threshold trim - $45 each - good shape Still available 5/10

2 REAR red BOGE Shocks - work great with spring perches - $60 for both Heavy so shipping is a consideration Sold

Konteollll front shocks - $50 for both - same about shipping Still available 5/10

Early Dash -normal cracks etc but still can be used (if you don't want to spend $500 for new. $40 - probably cost $50 to ship - USED TO HAVE A CAP ON IT SO THERE IS SILICONE CAULKING - PEELS OFF EASY (TOO LAZY) - MAKE AN OFFER FOR CAP AND DASH IF YOU NEED THEM BOTH - SOLD

Dash Cap -the dash cap is new. $75. Light but large - SOLD

Left and right rockers in good shape - some surface rust on back - $125 for both - shipping at least $50 Still available 5/10

Fuel gauge - $20 -FUNKY GROUND BUT WORKS PERFECTLY Still available 5/10

Shift rod for rear shifter trans - excellent shape - $100 - odd shape - may cost $30 to ship
second wind
Hi....I live in topanga.....whereabouts are you so I can come look at the stuff?
Thanks
Yahmann
PM SENT
Mike Fitton
I will take the dash. PM sent.
gcrotvik
I will take Glove Box and Strap - perfect - mark on back in the picture is paint - perfect - $70 if it's for an early (70-71) car.

Markl
PM sent - tach
Yahmann
BUMP
2mAn
Im going to check out a car this week, and if it looks good, I might need several of the parts from you. Im local too
abes914
yahmann, is the dash cap the same as what you were selling before on a separate thread? you pm me selling that it was sold. if it's not the same, it would have been cool that you mention that you have another "new" one for sale. if it's the same, please update that it was sold.
i might still be interested if the new cap is available and shipping is the same as before.
thanks.
Yahmann
I may have misread your last text to me, but I understood that you didn't think it was worth making the trip and were not interested. It is now sold to a person who lives just a few miles from me. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was difficult to keep track of everyone who responded and I realized that I was better off listing the items one by one rather than in one post. I apologize, not ill intent on my part.
Yahmann
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.