Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steve Wong Performance Chip FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
Steve Wong Performance Chip he made me for my 1986 Carrera with 3.2 engine. Click to view attachmentPrice $250. Pay with Palpal. Click to view attachmentWith Monotonic fuel injection. Steve put this chip in my car and I could feel the increase in performance in the seat of my pants. I am selling my car and it will not pass smog (almost) with the chip in so I put the old one back in. Put this in your 914-6 conversion and you will get a solid increase. The best bang for your buck. I paid him $250. 12 years ago and current price from Steve is $450. http://www.911chips.com/c1chips.htmlClick to view attachment
colingreene
wont this be calibrated to the motor/setup you own?
bdstone914
QUOTE(colingreene @ Apr 27 2016, 01:12 PM) *

wont this be calibrated to the motor/setup you own?

Steve Wong will recalibrate it to any config for $100.
Jmedeiros
I talked to Steve & he'll only recalibrate if you are the original owner of the chip.
larryM
more info needed:

was this tuned for a CAT or No-CAT engine?,

with 02 sensor or without?

if it is a No-CAT, No-sensor chip, I may want it

OH! - if it was a '86 smog-car, then it must have been designed for CAT & sensor intact ?
tbogard12
Will this work in a 70 1.7? Toby
mepstein
QUOTE(tbogard12 @ May 28 2016, 11:41 AM) *

Will this work in a 70 1.7? Toby

It will only work in a 3.2 Porsche six. Your '70, 1.7 does not use a chip. welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.