Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Pussy Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Her name is Vagus...

She is 8 weeks and mega playful.

Qarl
Picture of a shaved pussy...

The local SPCA only lets you take them home if they've been neutered.
skline
Ok, that is just wrong. I come in looking for one thing and see another. What is this board coming to?? cool.gif
Qarl
She's so fun... She loves my feet and toes...

Howard
You guys are making me dig up the old files.
Eric_Shea
I like cats... (they taste like chicken)
Rouser

Big paws too.

Ours started out itsy-bitsy too, than grew right into her maulers.

Sucker could bolt up a tree in a blink! She passed early last year; 14+ years old.
JoeSharp
Talk about big paws, I made up this quarter just to make Fuzzy's paw look bigger.
biggrin.gif Joe
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 31 2005, 04:32 PM)
Talk about big paws, I made up this quarter just to make Fuzzy's paw look bigger.
biggrin.gif Joe

F u z z y.... biggrin.gif

looks like a mean cat! laugh.gif
JoeSharp
Fuzzy is not small. 25 pounder and keeps getting bigger.
Joe
morph
Here is a picture of my pussy. She is so soft, I just love to pet her.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Mar 31 2005, 04:35 PM)
Here is a picture of my pussy. She is so soft, I just love to pet her.

someone was fuzzy when they took that pic! laugh.gif
JoeSharp
Looks like Andy took that picture
biggrin.gif Joe
JoeSharp
Fuzzy likes the garage too.
morph
I fixed it with another picture
balljoint
Is that the Panther from TEAM AMERICA - WORLD POLICE?
morph
Here is a picture of our cats when they were kittens, curled up in a flower pot.
tat2dphreak
here's our newest cat, Bentley... he's hilarious! we have to make sure he doesn't try to drink out of the toilet, and he plays fetch with little mousies... can you believe somone was going to let him be put down?! he wasn't getting adopted... so we adopted him

tat2dphreak
one more, both cats... bentley and bailey
SirAndy
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Mar 31 2005, 05:10 PM)
bentley and bailey

don't drink & drive!

biggrin.gif Andy
Joe Bob
Fat Floyd the tripod.....
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (Qarl @ Mar 31 2005, 02:41 PM)
Her name is Vagus...

Maybe her name should be Blaupunkt? (Sure looks like a blue point to me!)

--DD
Tom Perso
Here's one of ours, helping me put up drywall... LOL

user posted image

Later,
Tom
neo914-6
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 31 2005, 02:42 PM)
Ok, that is just wrong. I come in looking for one thing and see another. What is this board coming to?? cool.gif

They're inuendo predators... laugh.gif
elwood-914
DAMN YOU KARL!!! Just teasin, I love my cats. Mable used to sleep in a hollow tree on the property, till it fell. Now I have to watch here I put my feet during the night so not to disturb her highness!!
Bruce Allert
I gots me 2 pussies & a bitch laugh.gif

Smudgie on left, Puka the Hawaiian Poi dog from Kauai and Spot on the right (best Buds all 3). The cats are from the Oregon Humane Society and Puka is from the Kauai Humane society.

......b
Howard
Oscar and Minnie
Howard
Bitsy and Max
sj914
Please tell me that was your hairy knee on the right side of the first pic laugh.gif
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Mar 31 2005, 07:16 PM)
I like cats... (they taste like chicken)

Damn it Eric you beat me to it! ohmy.gif

Nice pussy you got there mate. laugh.gif

I'm married, we don't know what that is. It ends shortly after the first taste of wedding cake. biggrin.gif
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 31 2005, 07:35 PM)
Fuzzy is not small. 25 pounder and keeps getting bigger.
Joe

Now that some pussy.......Fuzzy pussy even.

Joe I hate to bust your bubble dude , but are you sure that is a house cat? Looks sort of like one of those RARE pygmie (sp) panthers. They are as rare as 914 limos. ..... laugh.gif
banderson
on topic with kittens...
Toast
Here is My new pussy.......... blink.gif

Dont have a name yet, but he's only 16 days old.
And what a handful! (and that's only about how big is!)
Rouser
on topic with kittens...

Sheesh ... just a quick political jab there, huh?
Katmanken
Oh man......

Nice looking bunch of cats....

Mine died in January, he was 18 and climbed into bed with me and said " I want to spend my last day with you..."

He was something.......Somebody threw him as a kitten over my fence. He was raiding the compost heap for rotten broccoli stems. Took weeks to persuade him to come in. When he finally did come in , I found out he couldn't eat dry catfood as he still had his milk teeth...

I didn't want a cat, but he adopted me.

I still miss him,

Ken
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (kwales @ Apr 1 2005, 08:25 PM)
Oh man......

Nice looking bunch of cats....

Mine died in January, he was 18 and climbed into bed with me and said " I want to spend my last day with you..."

He was something.......Somebody threw him as a kitten over my fence. He was raiding the compost heap for rotten broccoli stems.  Took weeks to persuade him to come in.    When he finally did come in , I found out he couldn't eat dry catfood as he still had his milk teeth...

I didn't want a cat, but he adopted me.

I still miss him,

Ken

sad.gif

sorry to hear that man... my mother-in-law's cat died recently too... around 18 too as a matter of fact,

she was my wife's cat when she was in Jr. High and High school, her mom took her over while Brandi was in College... it was sad to watch her go the last few years... but didn't seem in any pain... she just wanted to lay on the porch and "sun" all day though...

Bailey, our black cat, adopted Brandi... she would come right up to her in the street, like she was saying "hey, how about taking me home?" she was skinny and malnurished... now she's overweight smile.gif

I wasn't a cat person... we never had one growing up, always dogs... I still love dogs, but now, I'm just a "pet" person...
redshift
I hate cats, they make me sick! mad.gif I mean they really make me sick icon8.gif although my housemate thing has 4 of them, and a dog.

I can't have animals anymore, I can't take losing them.

M
Porcharu
Here's mine,
she's sitting on my lap purring her name is Boo we got her from a Sacramento SPCA just before they were going to put her down at 12 weeks old. Her buddy is the gold one named Clyde. I'm allergic to cats but I deal with it, these two are like our kids.
Korijo
here's Bud (my son named him, not me wink.gif )

dont worry, we dry him on low... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.