Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mk114
does any body know the origin of thes rims what they are where they come from Where can I get a spare
skline
Its a Mahle
My favorite

Factory 914 option from 74 on
mk114
they are found on this car
has anybody ever seen it b4 I picked up as a builder and have no title ( bill of sale only) long story
but need info to obtain title
It was registered last in california (1998)
plate # 083 THW
mk114
another pic
Trekkor
You've got quite a project ahead of you.
Is it a runner?

KT
skline
7 years and its off the computers. Good luck with it.
mk114
It was running (very poorly when I got it. it has a 1.7 motor with fuel injection, but When i fired it up gas shot every where. I then fixed the leaked and strted it but couldn't get # 1 and #2 cylinders to work right so I towed it home. Where it sat for 2 years. Last year I came across this cream puff body and decide to pull the engine and trans. Finally did compression check all cylinders are 100 + dry so the motor is good and the Injection system has trouble. So i have a set of 40 dual dellorto's going on this motor. right now I am stripping it to junk But need info about car for other reasons. Also those rims are going on My 1973
jgiroux67
Whats up with the tail light? It looks kinda funky.
scotty b
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ Mar 31 2005, 06:56 PM)
Whats up with the tail light? It looks kinda funky.

KUSTOM wif a K! biggrin.gif Dat rides been PIMPED.
mk114
the car was slammed in the rear hard and whoever owned it thought this was agood idea instead of fixing it
mk114
this is all really to bad because there is no rust and the doors hang really nice on it is just has passenger side rear wrinked It could be fixed but I need the parts for my 73
rick 918-S
Welcome! wavey.gif Sounds like one set of the trigger points for the injection are not working, disconnected or something. I wouldn't just bolt on carbs and think thats going to solve your problems. Carbs on a stcok motor don't work well. The cam is way too mild.

Your best bet is to fix the injection. Ask around here. There is a wealth of knowledge here.
mike_the_man
agree.gif with Rick. Injection rocks!!! aktion035.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Apr 1 2005, 02:26 PM)
agree.gif with Rick. Injection rocks!!! aktion035.gif

i agree with these two guys....ask away....i am goign with injection points too, condensor timing something like that...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.