Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Dellortos (40)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sdoolin
Subject line says it all. I had a source for a set that has possibly fallen through, so looking again for a set. Prefer from a recent running car, with intakes, linkage(s), air cleaner base plates and tops, etc.

Looking over on TheSamba as well...
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(sdoolin @ Apr 29 2016, 10:27 AM) *

Subject line says it all. I had a source for a set that has possibly fallen through, so looking again for a set. Prefer from a recent running car, with intakes, linkage(s), air cleaner base plates and tops, etc.

Looking over on TheSamba as well...

There was a set on Samba 2 days ago.
JOEPROPER
I think this is what you're looking for http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1921633
Papermaker
Hi sdoolin--

I have a set (I think) of 40 mms from a non-running car. If you're interested I'll dig them up and send you pictures tomorrow.

PM me with your email address,

--Papermaker
sdoolin
JOEROPER - thanks for link.

papermaker - PM sent.
andreic
I have a pair of Dell'Ortos that were once installed in a 914, but I don't know exactly what size they are. How can I tell?

They are in very good, clean condition, come with the linkages and the cross-bar, air cleaners, and a complete set of brand new gaskets and screws to rebuild them.

I'll try to take a photo tomorrow and send it to you. PM me what would be a good price for you.
sdoolin
QUOTE(andreic @ Apr 30 2016, 11:55 PM) *

I have a pair of Dell'Ortos that were once installed in a 914, but I don't know exactly what size they are. How can I tell?

They are in very good, clean condition, come with the linkages and the cross-bar, air cleaners, and a complete set of brand new gaskets and screws to rebuild them.

I'll try to take a photo tomorrow and send it to you. PM me what would be a good price for you.

PM sent - take pics of the stamp on the carb body, it will tell size.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.