Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6" X 15" Fuchs with P7's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jdm914
I am thinking about selling a set of 15" X 6" Fuchs with new Pirelli P7 205/50 VR-15 tires. The set includes a fifth 15" X 6" Fuchs with a spare tire. All wheels are true and no road rash. These wheels and tire are off a 1972 911 T. I am just looking for a fair price to ask.
I am also going to sell two 16" X 7" Fuchs that are stripped. These too are true and clean. Fair value?
Optimusglen
Are these all genuine Fuchs, or reproductions?
Mike Fitton
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Some folks look for the production date...also if these are new P7...which I don't think so are of no real value other than to move the car around in the garage. As to fair value, probably $300 each up or down based on overall condition.
jdm914
These are genuine fuchs and I will posts pictures if I decide on selling them.
23e Heure
Price will vary depending on date: Pre 72 15x6s fetch lots more than post.

Also if they are date matched, they will be worth more too.
Cairo94507
Yeah, deep or flat, matched set or not, etc. Some nice pictures will definitely assist in valuation.
yello914
Recently sold a restored set of (4) 15 X 6 Deep Six (with hearts) for $3500 on the Bird website.
BK911
$500 per wheel minimum if in restorable condition.
More if restored.
Much more if in usable original shape.
I have a set dated 3.73 that I wouldn't let go for under $1k per wheel
Getting harder to find and longhood owners know originality brings the big bucks.
If somebody low balls you tell them to buy the other dated match set for sale.
jdm914
Some Pics. Let the critic begin
jdm914
More pics
jdm914
Pics
jdm914
pics
jdm914
pics
jdm914
pics
Cairo94507
Look authentic to me. They do appear to be the non-deep wheel. They look terrific BTW. I really like these with the factory anodizing on them.
jdm914
Original center caps would go with the wheels
Mike Fitton
Those are nice with original finish, caps don't match but Al Reed could do the caps for $25 each so they match your wheels. I would say you got $2,500 wheels there pre '74 with the 3 prong caps. Could go up a little if they are all date matched and you find the right buyer.
jdm914
These are all date or production match wheels. They came off my 72 911T that I purchased in 1975. When I sold the 911 ten years ago the new owner wanted a set of BBS wheels I had instead of the Fuchs.
mepstein
Your going to get top dollar on 911sregistry
BK911
Beautiful wheels. Original or refinished? If original every bit of $750 each, or more.
IMHO the 72 and 73 wheel should bring the same coin as the earlier deep 6s.
After all, they are all date correct for cars roughly the same value.
Any wheel with a date code are "one year only".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.