Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
So locked in my igloo during those cold winters nights, with the only source of illumination being a tallow candle in a old tin cup I made these.

scotty b
Um...... wink.gif itsa frame for your welding lens and a pair of Groucho glasses unsure.gif
GWN7
New airbox seal and side marker light gasket. (original on right)

The green arrows point towards slight defects. On the airbox seal the insert spacers were too close to the mold (wont effect it's usage, but production ones will not have those).

The Side marker seal has two air voids, these shouldn't effect production for CW's, but I will have a "it don't leak" sample seal next week or so (different design).
GWN7
QUOTE (scotty b @ Mar 31 2005, 06:55 PM)
Um...... wink.gif itsa frame for your welding lens and a pair of Groucho glasses unsure.gif

Good guess...I've already got the nose to go with the glasses smile.gif
Gint
Bravo! smilie_pokal.gif Thanks Bruce. Airbox seal huh? idea.gif
McMark
Nice looking Bruce! After all the hubub about those door end caps, I found I had a perfect early pair in my stash. Let me know if you need them. wink.gif Keep up the great work!
GWN7
I've got a set of the end caps. A very nice person lent me a set.

I've made 3 molds for those, but due to the design (thin material, two different angles on the legs, ect) I keep getting air trapped inside them in wierd spots. The 4th mold should end up being perfect (cross fingers). All I need now is the special UV stable material to arrive so I can start making them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.