Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 914 rebuild progress in photos:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve73
I just realized that it's been 4 years since I first got my black 914 with a 916 body kit. It hasn't run since '87 and I am getting closer to putting a working 2.0L-4 engine into it.

Just finished all the transaxle seals and about to reconnect it to the engine. Hope to have it running quickly now.

Here his my Facebook blog of my progress:

https://www.facebook.com/StephenKohl/media_...amp;pnref=story

Let's see if this link works:
Steve73
Let me know if this link works?!
hndyhrr
yes it does
RoadGlue
Works for me Steve.
porschetub
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 30 2016, 11:27 AM) *

Works for me Steve.

for those not on facebook...nothing,just saying,you have a good forum here for posting pics just keep them small enough to upload...you will get a better response.
Steve73
Yea I don't mind posting a few on here and would post everything if I could. but I have 5 years of 914 work on Facebook. Much easier for me to post to and to review. It's been a great tool to remind me what things looked like before I started taking them apart. smile.gif

If there was a way I could upload all my post on here without taking two days to do it I would.

Stephen

[/quote]

for those not on facebook...nothing,just saying,you have a good forum here for posting pics just keep them small enough to upload...you will get a better response.
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.