Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: U Pick the color
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Since there was a few requests to make a poll for this, here it is. Since I am questioning painting the car yellow, I thought about other colors like the ones in the poll. I really like Joe Sharps blue car and am swaying towards the electric blue metallic. What color would you paint it if it was yours? This car will be painted with Acrylic Laquer, about 6 or 8 coats and I may clear coat it also.
swood
Battleship Galacti...I mean Grey would be sweet. 2nd choice is the blue. With the first I'd dub it something like the SSKline biggrin.gif
xsboost90
i really like the new tangerine colors out on newer cars..
IronHillRestorations
Light sapphire blue metallic like this one! As close as we could get to Marathon Blue.
Sparky
Sapphire Blue!! My daughters want me to do mine Barbi pink with purple accents unsure.gif I think it stays black!

My best,
Mike D.
skline
Well, it looks like its going to be Electric Blue Metallic. I think I am going to put a wide black stripe down the middle of the car too. I just saw a picture of one and kind of liked it. Kind of a sports car thing.
Rusty
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 31 2005, 10:12 PM)
Since I am questioning painting the car yellow, I thought about other colors like the ones in the poll.

I'm proud of you, grasshopper. biggrin.gif
Type 4
How about Hot Pink?

With a Leopard skin interior.
skline
Steve, we can do yours that color if you really want it. That was an available color. barf.gif
Eric_Shea
Purple. Just like Rusty's. Purple.
Type 4
I think that yellow to match the Chalon would be best.
Only one color of paint to buy and It will be the Kline Racing Team color.
L13K is my choice.
skline
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 1 2005, 07:17 AM)
Purple. Just like Rusty's. Purple.

NOT!!!
mudfoot76
Even though I voted for the sapphire, Electric Blue with a big black stripe sounds awesome!!
Rusty
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 1 2005, 10:17 AM)
Purple.  Just like Rusty's.  Purple.

Screw you! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.