Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm real ready for WCR!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif Yes I'm going to a WCR with my 914 its finley complete and on the road. I can't tell you how happy I am. I'm having dreams of my car in the living room as my wife thinks I should be Sleeping in the garage.
wes
Click to view attachment
wes
Click to view attachment
wes
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Nice looking 914 - absolutely love the seats. Have a safe, fun drive.
ndfrigi
Congratulation to your beautiful car!
wes
Thanks, you passenger side window from the free door you gave me!
MartyYeoman
smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
Congrats....car looks GREAT...and yes you do look happy!
JRust
Wes that looks fantastic! Be good to see you in your 914. I've heard of it for years. I remember talking about it when you were rebuilding your tranny. That was at Evil's clinic at McMarks shop a few years ago. That really is one sweet looking car. You've done a great job getting it together. Congrats aktion035.gif
wes
That's right and your gear in the fifth position thanks. Also a big thanks to the Evil one as his transmission clinic has help me produce great transmission along with the help of the RennShift shifter I added it's like no 914 I have her shifted, really perfect.
PanelBilly
Looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear it running.
Tom_T
QUOTE(wes @ Apr 30 2016, 02:36 PM) *

I'm having dreams of my car in the living room as my wife thinks I should be Sleeping in the garage.
IPB Image

Dang Wes .... I don't care how nice my 914 resto turned out, I doubt my wife would EVER let me park it in our living room! biggrin.gif

Very nice build, & I love those period EMPI 8-spokes on there! drooley.gif

Have a great ride to, at & from WCR! driving.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
EdwardBlume
Nice work! Have fun. Be safe. aktion035.gif
napasteve
Nice wheels!!! Your car looks great. Where did you have your seats made?
wes
QUOTE(napasteve @ May 1 2016, 08:21 AM) *

Nice wheels!!! Your car looks great. Where did you have your seats made?

Thanks! The seat are Corbeau that I had, didn't really like the looks kind of cheep and by recovering the houndstooth portion they look 100% better but I'm still not happy with them as I set to high up. I haven't really decided what I'm going to do but I may cut the seat thinner to lower the seating position My dream is to replace them though not yet affordable for me, but in time. Kind of the way I did the car inche by inche, dollar by dollar and time.
r_towle
Really nice job Wes!
Enjoy the drive.
siverson
Looks great!

-Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.