Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look out for 356 sightings arount the WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I just found out their annual event will be in nearby Cambria the same weekend as the WCC...

http://www.porsche356club.org/Applications...thSouth2005.pdf

Porsche Rescue
Those are OLD cars. My modern 914 was made in 1970.
bondo
Hehe, I was just in Cambria.. saw a sign for a classic car show, but noticed it was the same weekend as the WCC.

I bet they chose Cambria because there are no train tracks smile.gif
Porsche Rescue
Cold Royce, really cold!
Hawktel
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 31 2005, 08:51 PM)
Hehe, I was just in Cambria.. saw a sign for a classic car show, but noticed it was the same weekend as the WCC.

I bet they chose Cambria because there are no train tracks smile.gif

Lol, Royce that was cold
Hawktel
And you owe me a coke now Jim. lol
boxstr
Friday Night Literature Meet, Where do I sign up?????
CCLINPAPERJUNKIE
skline
Maybe we should crash their party on Friday night with about 30 or 40 914's. Wouldnt that be fun??? biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Ya think Frank would be allowed...or blend in?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 31 2005, 09:08 PM)
Maybe we should crash their party on Friday night with about 30 or 40 914's. Wouldnt that be fun??? biggrin.gif

happy11.gif
Mueller
QUOTE ("Z" @ Mar 31 2005, 10:13 PM)
Ya think Frank would be allowed...or blend in?

you might be arrested for inciting a riot or causing someone to have a heart attack biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
Sounds like a hoot, let's do it. Might be as fun as the UFO BBS. Zois can bring his latest copy of MAD magazine for the liturature meet.
Joe Bob
According to SKLINE..someoen actualy took pics and printed something...so, FRANKIE GOT INK.....of course he prolly lied.... cool_shades.gif
markb
Ummmm, Cambria is a looooong way from Camarillo.
skline
QUOTE ("Z" @ Mar 31 2005, 09:32 PM)
According to SKLINE..someoen actualy took pics and printed something...so, FRANKIE GOT INK.....of course he prolly lied.... cool_shades.gif

I never lie, with CRS, its easier to remember the truth. I am posting a picture now Z.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.