Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914 shell + parts *SOLD*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bixs
Sold! I will be posting up parts in another thread soon

I originally purchased the car to be a subaru conversion. After working on stripping the paint and getting to know the 914, I decided against it. I really would love to fix this up as a 914/6, but I moved to California and had to leave it in Georgia. The living situation change does not allow me to move it or keep it in Georgia waiting.

1970 914 1.7L
No title, in Georgia this is OK, it was registered and insured by previous owner and myself. Please know if it is OK in your state (it's not in Ohio).

Included:
-*Brand new front floor pan from - www.restoration-design.com
-*Brand new Rear floor pan (kit) from - http://www.restoration-design.com/mm5/merc...duct_Code=KIT-H
-*Brand new Fiberglass rocker panel covers for flared fenders from Auto Atlanta

-Sideshift Transmission with all needed hardware
-All glass (windshield has a 3 inch crack on the edge of one side)
-All body panels, doors, hood/boot lid, engine lid, targa top.
-Car did not come with bumpers, so I scavenged some painted ones for cheap that need fixing. they are included
-All rubber trim in various condition. I was meticulous about trying to remove the rubber without damaging it, but a few pieces might have been damaged.
-All metal chrome trim around windshield, and other places on body
-All lights, headlights + motors, taillights, *Brand new bulb and fuse kit from Auto Atlanta
-1.7L with FI, all wiring and computer. Heads separated, block, does not include some pieces such as engine fan. Includes flywheel It needs new cylinders, full rebuild. Needs head studs, they were warped. Not really placing a lot of value on this engine..
-The dash is included, but it is cracked and note in the greatest shape. May look really good if coated in a suede/material (was my plan).
-x4 16" Boxster wheels
-911 3.5" Boge front struts
-911 Control arms
-911 aluminum cross member
-Note, no rear 5-lug hubs

The car has been stripped down to metal over 95%. There is nowhere for rust to hide.

I used: http://www.masterseriescoatings.com/index/...oat-metal-prep/
"Mastercoat Metal Prep & Rust Remover etches the steel and leaves a zinc phosphate coating behind. It also neutralizes the rust, deep within the steel. The zinc phosphate coating, especially with ordinary paints, will prevent rust from forming under your new paint work. "

Pictures of before it was stripped down:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58832619@N04/...57626714897132/

Pictures of the Interior:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58832619@N04/...57629673055661/

Most Recent:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58832619@N04/...57634762417633/

IPB Image
327725_10100690915621565_946193281_o by Bixs, on Flickr

IPB Image
132119_10100725775402285_1774751737_o by Bixs, on Flickr

IPB Image
475642_10100721431213075_1932373194_o by Bixs, on Flickr

All of that stuff above is in Atlanta, GA in a storage unit. I have the following with me in Southern California and will have to make a separate thread to sell this stuff. (However, listing it here until then if you want to include in price).

This stuff is in Irvine, CA and not included in the sale above unless a deal is made:
1. Left/Right Speakers with covers
2. Battery Tray metal
3. Emissions canisters
4. 1.7L ECU
5. Ignition stuff
6. Wiring harness with fuse and relay board
7. Fuel pump
8. Alternator
9. Starter
10. Oil cooler
11. Gas cap/housing
12. Intake Manifold
13. Steering wheel with horn center
14. Shifter center console assembly
15. Side mirrors
16. Gas Tank
17. Gas Tank metal bands and rubber
18. Seat Rail
19. Brand new fuel lines
20. Brand new hard brake lines
21. Brand new stainless steel flex brake lines
22. Fuel tank level sender
23. Seats
24. Carpet
rfuerst911sc
I sent you a PM .
billh1963
That looks like an AWESOME deal for someone wanting to build a conversion. Wish I had the room....I'd be all over it!
JOEPROPER
MEE TOO.
bixs
Sent a reply to the first PM.

This does not include the steel fender flares. It was one of the parts I took with me when I moved and sold separate.

rfuerst911sc
If I was the first responder via PM I have not received your reply.
rfuerst911sc
I wanted to let the forum members know I went and looked at this car. It is very solid really only needs floors which are included. It is stripped down bare. It is more of a project than I am willing to take on at this point in my life. This will make someone a VERY nice /6 conversion. VIN # 4702906650........if I was only 10 years younger dry.gif
bixs
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ May 7 2016, 03:57 PM) *

I wanted to let the forum members know I went and looked at this car. It is very solid really only needs floors which are included. It is stripped down bare. It is more of a project than I am willing to take on at this point in my life. This will make someone a VERY nice /6 conversion. VIN # 4702906650........if I was only 10 years younger dry.gif

Thank you for commenting!

icon_bump.gif This is still for sale
porsche-tom
QUOTE(bixs @ May 7 2016, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ May 7 2016, 03:57 PM) *

Thank you for commenting!

icon_bump.gif This is still for sale

pm sent
Korijo914
Is this tub still in Kalifonia? If so, I will be sending a PM. Can anyone tell me where the tub is? Is the price for the tub only?

Please anyone let me know what's up!

Thanks,
korijo
Chris H.
OMG it's DAVE! (Korijo) What's up Dave?!?!?!?!? wavey.gif Start a thread in the main forum and say hello! Sorry, thread hijack over.
rfuerst911sc
The roller and some parts are in Georgia. Balance of parts are in Ca.
bixs
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.