Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Trunk Hinge Rollers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
motorvated
Need two Trunk Hinge Rollers for my '72. The bird has "delrin-like" plastic ones, and AA seems to offer ones in an original-like plastic. Installation threads mention aluminum rollers. Anyone have the aluminum ones or know who sells them?
boxstr
I have a couple of brass rollers.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
PM me if interested.
Craig at CAMP
johnhora
I have some brass and aluminum ones
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(motorvated @ May 1 2016, 09:35 AM) *

Need two Trunk Hinge Rollers for my '72. The bird has "delrin-like" plastic ones, and AA seems to offer ones in an original-like plastic. Installation threads mention aluminum rollers. Anyone have the aluminum ones or know who sells them?

Bought mine from E Bay and they came in less than a week. They're Aluminum. $19 if I remember correctly - I've spend $$ like a drunkin' sailor on this project car. Have fun getting them on - use a proper method as it can be dangerous otherwise. Don't use the delrin (plastic) rollers.
rhodyguy
Using a deep socket over the rod ends and a long extension as a lever makes swapping out the rollers a simple task. The rear lid needs to be fully raised and a prop stick eliminates the need for a second set of hands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.