Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield seal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mk114
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...DME:B:EOAB:US:6

just paid half price for a 914 windshield seal

I am very excited
Mueller
good price as long as it's the piece that goes across the top and down the windshield frame to create a seal for the doors

if it's just the top seal, you can get them brand new from Pelicans and such for $57

Series9
You got hosed. Ask advice here before buying any more seals from PW Chicago.
mk114
I did ask no one replied to wher I could get one I feel dumb i hope I don't get screwed by this person
MecGen
Hey No sweat
From what I understand, heard, this place seems to have more problems with used parts.
Don't panic for now, he has been in buisiness for a while, and you have ebay. I didn't check his feedback, did you?
He might have someone else that handles the ebay stuff.

A front winshield seal is a good score, you will like the "tighter fit" cool_shades.gif

Probably anybody whith a 914, has been twisted by parts
suppliers. But its too soon to even start to get gittery.
Hope it works out for you
Regards
Joe
beerchug.gif
TC/914
Ebay is no help at all with fraud, I've been through it twice with them, they offer an arbitration service, but you have to pay for any real results. They don't want to lose big time sellers, and care nothing at all about small time buyers.

As long as you used PayPal or a credit card, you'll be fine, but remember that you've only got thirty days from time of purchase to contest the auction and receive a payback. Don't wait more than two weeks before emailing regarding when it'll be shipped, and go straight to PayPal or your credit card company by the third week.

Basically I had to tell the seller that they had five days to get the item to my door, the situation was on a time table that I had no control over. In five days, the credit card company would demand a payback. I received the item both times.

Luck,

TC
Type 4
http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca..._pg3.htm#item18

R- Targa Top Front Seals

This seal attaches to the front of the targa top and helps it mate with the windshield to roof seal(S) located on the car.

Targa Top Front Seal, 914 1.7/1.8/2.0 (1970-76), 914-6 (1970-72), Each
B-563-319-10 $57.25

You got Taken.
mk114
yesa but Is this a targa seal or windshield seal? I think it's the winsheild which is 152.00 at pelican
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.