Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Early Rear hubs with extra bosses, two pair $125 per pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I currently have two one pair of early rear hubs with the extra bosses that make them more desirable for a 5 lug conversion. Cleaned and rust removed chemically. $125 per pair plus shipping. I can have them converted to five lug with studs installed for a added $150 or $275 total.
Pictures to follow.

Paypal now working

No Paypal at this time due to my account was hacked. No, not dormant, and I am not a Nigerian scammer. Seems that some one got the card details and tried to have some fun at Best Buy.

Bruce
Blue6
Wow, wow,wow... Not so fast. "Not a Nigerian scammer"? At your last swap meet, there were several of us that thought your accent was unusual for Riverside, Ca... Gonna need to see some ID mister. biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(Blue6 @ May 2 2016, 07:48 AM) *

Wow, wow,wow... Not so fast. "Not a Nigerian scammer"? At your last swap meet, there were several of us that thought your accent was unusual for Riverside, Ca... Gonna need to see some ID mister. biggrin.gif

Based on advice from counsel I respectfully decline to comment.
Just send money. Western Union or Money-gram.
I good company. Many happy customer.
Phoenix-MN

PM sent

Paul
Chris Pincetich
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 2 2016, 07:54 AM) *

I good company. Many happy customer.

av-943.gif
bdstone914
bump for added pics.
lpj944
If the one set is still for sale; I would like them. What would the total be to have you convert them with out studs? Just drilled for five lugs.
bdstone914
Sale pending for second set of hubs to lpj944.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.