Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vintage 914 painting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
Thought you guys would get a kick from this painting. My dad owned an Orange 914 in early 70s and also owned a hardware store. A local artist owed him some money and painted a picture of his car to pay small sum back. I have always cherished this painting. It's well over 40 years old now.

IPB Image
Kansas 914
QUOTE(grantsfo @ May 2 2016, 06:58 PM) *

Thought you guys would get a kick from this painting. My dad owned an Orange 914 in early 70s and also owned a hardware store. A local artist owed him some money and painted a picture of his car to pay small sum back. I have always cherished this painting. It's well over 40 years old now.

You are right to cherish it. Well done.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ May 2 2016, 08:21 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ May 2 2016, 06:58 PM) *

You are right to cherish it. Well done.

agree.gif Very nice and a cool style.
siverson
Looks like its sagging from some chassis rot. smile.gif

-Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.