Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF No more Falken Azenis (RT-215) 205 50 15
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I need one Falken Azenis (RT-215) 205 50 15 so I ordered one from Vulcan tire. Website said they are on back order, that is fine with me I just need one for my spare. I got a email yesterday morning saying my order is cancelled because they are not making them anymore mad.gif

Garold,
 Sorry for the confusion.  These tires have been discontinued so what we had in stock is all that was left.  We had to cancel your order because there are no more available.  
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,
Sean
Vulcan Tire Sales
http://www.vulcantire.com

So.... I can order the RT-615 (which buy the way are $20 more) but the tread pattern is different. Will it really matter if the tread pattern is different? I use these tires for AXing.

Tread pattern on my current Falkens
GaroldShaffer
The RT-615 tire

Jenny
Yup. Ordered some two weeks ago. At first they said they're on back order, then it turns out no one even has any, or is expecting them. EVER. I lucked out and was able to order a set. Took a couple days to get them in. I think Brad mentioned he found some at a big o tires in Fremont, CA. Maybe he'll chime in. But proally not. dry.gif

Jen
jmargush
You might try www.edgeracing.com
Trekkor
When I ordered mine from America's/Discount, they had a double secret stash in Nevada.

That was 6-7 months ago dry.gif

KT
sean_v8_914
gone!
Rough_Rider
Using just one tyre is not a good idea. Shop around i'm sure you can find one hanging around.

The tread, but more importantly tyre construction will likely be different. The rule of thumb is same tyres on the same axle. So front should be same & backs should be same.

Never use different tyres side to side.

BTW, cheers for putting that song in my head "Three of these kids are doing the same thing... One of these kids is doing his own" Yeah thanks :-)
GaroldShaffer
Anyone have one or two good used ones they would like to sell? I have one tire that has a small chunk missing from the bead. The tire holds air but I would like to have one more to mount on the spare rim just in case.

Please....... pray.gif beer.gif
Robert21
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif just bought 4 from victoria tire & wheels

phone 18884128473 order them wed this week

good luck
Robert21
smash.gif smash.gif got e-mail no tires , got money back .
guess i will wait for new ones 615 , hope they fit stock car .
Dave-O
Hey Garold,
I ordered a set right after christmas from a place in Indiana, I forgot the name of the place...i'll try and look them up and get some contact info for you.

David
GaroldShaffer
I found that Discount tire has 40 tires coming in the next the next few weeks. I am on the list for one tire, so if you need 205 50 15 in the RT-215 style call this number and get on the list 800-477-8017 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.