Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9:14 Breakfast June 28 Santa Clara!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Time to 914 Par-Tay! Meet other 914 owners for ...well...join us for whatever reason you feel like. Whether it be to gawk at other 914s, meet other 914 guys and gals (hi Jenny;) ) or just because it will be a great morning to be outside with the top off...

Same place as before, the IHOP off highway 280 at Lawrence...uh, look for the huge 914 gathering...I am expecting 50-60 914 cars this month...uh right...914 not required...but you may leave with a serious 914 virus if you are not stricken already...

9:14 am of course laugh.gif

email me for details if you have questions:

Jeff Bowlsby
bowlsby@aol.com
JeffBowlsby
a'lsikf
JeffBowlsby
Hey dont forget the breakfast!

cool.gif
SirAndy
bump ...
Brad Roberts
I wont make this one. The plan is to be at the Grand Am race in Ohio.

B
L8Apex
Doh! not again! Racing at Sears/Infineon Raceway that weekend. arg!
shoguneagle
I will be there.

Steve Hurt
Jeffs9146
Brad, I was planning on bringing the front struts to the breakfast for you!! You better hurry up and get them, I am getting the urge to clean house! calvin.gif

Jeff
SirAndy
sorry i couldn't make it.
how was the turnout ????

there's always next month cool.gif
Andy
Jenny
Eight. Our host didn't even show up!!

Jen
Dave_Darling
We had eleven people. And I'm doing poorly with the names. (I was really tired... Losing too much sleep driving to and from SF... wink.gif )

Three 914s did show, though! Remember the flat-black V8 car with the "ear" mirrors mounted way up high? Well, it's now rattlecan-silver (in progress, I think!) and is a Van Gough car--one "ear" is missing! The kid (arrgh! Names!!!) is still in total DIY mode, which is too cool! He brought his GF along as well.

Keith Sammons (got a name, yaay!) showed as well. Note that both of those 914s showed after we had moved inside the restaurant--so we initially started with one 914...

That was the orange 70 or 71 car, brought by the couple who wound up sitting to my right whose names I can't remember either. sad.gif

Brian and Jenny walked over from his place. Carl and Meredith were there in the C2. The guy who keeps calling me "Randy", and calling Mueller "dude" (Ron?) brought his Vette.

And, of course, I brought the Honda. [Dave braces for the inevitable "why don't you fix your car" thread...]

--DD
Jenny
I stand corrected. It was 8 when we checked in. I forgot we had some late comers.

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 29 2003, 07:19 PM)
And, of course, I brought the Honda. [Dave braces for the inevitable "why don't you fix your car" thread...]

what? you actually have a 914 ???

laugh.gif
Andy
Carl
Maybe I can give it a shot:
Pat Warren and his s/o who's name I didn't get in the Signal Orange 914
Dave, well fogged from trips to San Francisco
Jenny & Brian without Snoopy
Steve Hurt in his Corvette
Keith Sammons in his 914
Paul & Rachel from Lafayette in his 914 V8 conversion
Meredith & me slumming again.

It was a good time even if the 914s were a little scarce.

Carl

dance.gif
krk
I would have loved to make it out, but at least I got to celebrate Canada day in Canada!

Next time, maybe even in a running 914!

kim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.