Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts Heaven Swap and Concours
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
Who's going? I am. Probably roll in about 8:30.
napasteve
I'm interested as I have never been there. What is the official start time?
TM_Corey
You CA guys get to go to all the cool stuff....
SirAndy
I'll probably be there, always a fun event ...
driving.gif
jeffdon
QUOTE(napasteve @ May 4 2016, 11:10 AM) *

I'm interested as I have never been there. What is the official start time?

Starts at 7AM, but no way I am getting there at that time.

Last years Rennsport had me smiling for days. This will be a nice little fix of Porsche geeking out.
jeffdon
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 4 2016, 11:34 AM) *

driving.gif

Maybe a Oakland to Hayward 914 caravan? I know one other 914 owner coming from these here parts.
SirAndy
QUOTE(jeffdon @ May 4 2016, 12:49 PM) *
driving.gif
Maybe a Oakland to Hayward 914 caravan? I know one other 914 owner coming from these here parts.

That sounds like a plan ...
smile.gif
boxsterfan
Is this event free to attend if you just wanted to show up and browse around?
jeffdon
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 4 2016, 02:15 PM) *

driving.gif

smile.gif

Ok boys and girls, who is up for a rendezvous in the Oaklandish area and mass arrival?

Andy, myself and the previously mentioned 914'r are both coming from the High street area, just above 580. What would work for you for meeting up?
SirAndy
QUOTE(jeffdon @ May 4 2016, 02:40 PM) *
Andy, myself and the previously mentioned 914'r are both coming from the High street area, just above 580. What would work for you for meeting up?

I don't live in the hills no more but i could meet you guys up there. 580 to 880 usually works OK on weekends (238 is a parking lot on weekdays). Is there a larger parking lot or mall somewhere in the High Street/580 area?

Winton Ave exit on 880 is pretty much a straight shot to Parts Heaven, just past the airport.
smile.gif
EdwardBlume
I'm going. I could use the money.
jeffdon
QUOTE(jeffdon @ May 4 2016, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 4 2016, 02:15 PM) *

driving.gif

smile.gif

Ok boys and girls, who is up for a rendezvous in the Oaklandish area and mass arrival?

There is a Walgreens or is it a CVS right below 580 on high Street . Pretty big parking lot there . What time works?
SirAndy
QUOTE(jeffdon @ May 4 2016, 04:09 PM) *
There is a Walgreens or is it a CVS right below 580 on high Street . Pretty big parking lot there . What time works?

Yes, there's a Walgreens right at the corner. thumb3d.gif

Any time works for me, but if you're planning on buying stuff or showing your car, you want to be at PH at 7am sharp.
popcorn[1].gif
Cairo94507
My brother and I will likely go. We usually get there by 8:30-ish.
jeffdon
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 4 2016, 04:20 PM) *

Any time works for me, but if you're planning on buying stuff or showing your car, you want to be at PH at 7am sharp.
popcorn[1].gif

I'm not buying, so I don't need to be the first dog at the race.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ May 4 2016, 02:29 PM) *

Is this event free to attend if you just wanted to show up and browse around?

Yes, free to attend
Krieger
I am going!
jeffdon
QUOTE(Krieger @ May 4 2016, 07:14 PM) *

I am going!

Meet up with us at the walgreens! Heck, there is even a donut shop across the street. Kinda janky for you suburban types, but its fine. Specially with a bunch of people driving these weird little cars.
Heeltoe914
Yup coming up from Los Angeles. Have been going for about 10 years. Really great swapping and cars.
PotterPorsche
How could I not go!!! It's just down the hill 10minutes
jeffdon
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 4 2016, 04:20 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

Andy - would 7:30 be a civilized meeting time for you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.