Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Austin Get Together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
All you 914 owners in the Austin Area. Betty and I want to get together for dinner on Friday night. We are looking for suggestions for places to eat near the north end of Bergstrom Airport.

All suggestions welcome, including Taco Bell..... chowtime.gif
76-914
Must be at the new track if'n your near Bergstrom. Try El Rancho on S Lamar. If it's dinner time order the Shrimp Relleno and a pitcher of Margarita's. chowtime.gif
mark04usa
Clay, would enjoy the meet up chowtime.gif but have other plans for this Friday.... beer.gif and 340.gif
theleschyouknow
we like shady grove on Barton springs just west of Lamar good food, good atmosphere, great porch
beerchug.gif
cjl
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ May 5 2016, 04:20 PM) *

we like shady grove on Barton springs just west of Lamar good food, good atmosphere, great porch
beerchug.gif
cjl

Just send me directions.

Bob L.
I might be available. Depends on what time. "Matt's El Rancho" has a good rep but never been myself. There's not much right near the airport but come over to South congress/Lamar area and choices multiply. Home Slice for really good NY style pizza (coming from a Brooklyn boy), Torchy's tacos..."Damn good"
Rob-O
If you're willing to drive a mile or two, there are two 'VIA313' pizzerias right off 35. Voted the best pizza in Texas (Yahoo poll, so take it for what it's worth). But they do sell Detroit style pizza and it is incredible.
jpnovak
The Austin Chronicle just published their 100 best restaurants in Austin. Broken down by geographic location. Pick up a copy just about anywhere. Free local magazine.

Lots of great places around your location near Mueller. Just have to ID what you want to eat. Sorry. Have plans tomorrow night.
Bob L.
Has a place/Time been decided? confused24.gif
stinkindiesel
Just saw this (Friday afternoon). Unfortunately, too late for me to change plans. I would have loved to meet up!

Gary
ClayPerrine
We just got back from the track.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.