Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL - '71 914/4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Rav914
Not mine just passing the info along. I'm partial to '70-'71 cars so I called to get more info. I spoke to the owner yesterday. Seems like a nice guy, very up front about the car.

He bought it as a father/son project. He's done quite a bit of work already. From his description, it sounds like there's some hell hole rust but it has good bones. FI works like new, leaks no oil. Tail-shifter with steelies and hubcaps. Dog bone included.

I was interested as a father/son project as well (really just an excuse reason to get another 914 in the family), but my son would rather stick with his '78 300D. If I didn't already have too many cars and an on-going project I'd go check it out.

Price is good for this market, I think. Again, no affiliation, located in Tacoma, WA

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5546961386.html
boxstr
I looked but was unable to find any pics?
Craig at CAMP
Rav914
Hi Craig, no pics on CL. I asked for some but he hasn't gotten back to me. Perhaps I should have spelled out the disclaimer: going on person-to-person description.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.