Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We lost another one ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Just got the news that Bernie Willis, who moved to Idaho from California some 12(?) years ago, passed away March 25, 2016.

He used to be a regular at our breakfast meetings in the early days ...
sad.gif
ConeDodger
sad.gif
smokey
sad.gif

RIP

headbang.gif
r_towle
Damn, it's getting to be to frequent.
We need a national meet in the middle of the country so we who are left can meet each other.

Rich
Mueller
Bummer....

We had traded parts with each a few times and I did a little bit of work on his car way back when.

Really nice guy I enjoyed talking to him once in awhile when I without a 914 and not checking out the site.
Cairo94507
RIP - May all the 914's in heaven be rust and drip free with the sun always shining.
EdwardBlume
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
RIP
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 5 2016, 09:36 PM) *

Damn, it's getting to be to frequent.
We need a national meet in the middle of the country so we who are left can meet each other.

Rich

agree.gif that's a great idea. Especially since I live in the middle of the country! biggrin.gif
somd914
I didn't know Bernie but I'm sorry to see another 914 World member pass away.
76-914
R.I.P.
MartyYeoman
Wasn't he the one who set up a Twisty Roads tour a few years back all around the East Bay on September 14th. driving.gif I still redo that drive every so often. RIP
RoadGlue
Bernie used to attend our RoadGlue meets. I found mention of him in a posting from 2002, but I don't seem to have any photos of him from that time period.

From what I recall he was a super nice guy. Spent some time chatting on the phone together about cars and life. Big heart.

Anyone have photos?

RIP
Mueller
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ May 6 2016, 02:04 PM) *

Bernie used to attend our RoadGlue meets. I found mention of him in a posting from 2002, but I don't seem to have any photos of him from that time period.

From what I recall he was a super nice guy. Spent some time chatting on the phone together about cars and life. Big heart.

Anyone have photos?

RIP

I'll have to look at home, I've been to his place before, I want to say he lived in Hercules.

Tall guy, you wouldn't think he'd fit in a 914!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.