Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Front Strut & Brake Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914guy
Ready to go.... A perfect upgrade for your 914 or 914-6.

$1,975.00 as pictured.

Boge SC struts were jig checked, fully serviced and refinished. Bilstein Sport inserts (NOS). RTR DOT certified SS brake line set with integral Banjo fitting. Brembo calipers with strut adapters. Matched Boxster mononblocks that have been cleaned, fully serviced and refinished in VHT red, PORSCHE stencils applied and clear coated. New German 20mm vented rotors. Front hub set, cleaned, media blasted and sealed (VHT) with a new bearing set (FAG), bearing races (installed) and grease seals. Mintex semi-metallic brake pads included. These are low dust, low noise pads that work very well for street use.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Rich
a914guy@aol.com
214-796-2895
euro911
drooley.gif
Heeltoe914
These are almost perfect but the white sticker is at two different heights on the green Shock. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif . oh well as perfect as this is I guess I have to wait..

FREE BUMP

Very nice presentation very nice setup if someone's looking that's a no-brainer good luck with the sale
mepstein
I just did some parts business with Rich. A great guy to work with.
cpavlenko
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 6 2016, 11:31 PM) *

drooley.gif

agree.gif
Evil914
NICE! piratenanner.gif
Michel
I will be doing business with Rich and have found him immensely helpful
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.