Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1970 signal orange 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JimmyG
Had this car for 8 or 10 years originally bought as a donor and did use a few items for a -6 resto but the car is complete and original. It has some rust but not really bad the hell hole and floor pans are intact best I recall. I will look and take pics for someone with a real interest. Dash pad looks great and I have a very nice original 71 smooth interior I will include. I also have correct rust free door cores that go with this one. I had high hopes to restore this one and know it can be done easy enough. The engine turns over but has a dead cylinder so I never got it to crank.It has original tail shift. The tires will hold air Let me know if I can help with questions. This can be a nice car and trying to sell all the parts necessary to get it done! $2500
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
Oh BTW; this is #4130
JimmyG
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
Click to view attachment
JimmyG
I am trying to be honest as possible. There are other pics also.The hood and truck lid are also there. Most of the cuts made on the car I have correct cut-outs to replace. Dont forget I will include 71 smooth interior pieces to complete the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.