Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: MSW/OZ Retro 15x7 Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - SOLD

For Sale - RARE MSW (made by OZ). These things are so retro they are screaming 1988. You might see them on an episode of Miami Vice.

Porsche fitment, early offset (for 944, 928, 911 up to 964) - 5x130 bolt pattern, 15x7, ET23.

very clean with only very minor scratches, etc.

$750

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
bdstone914
How thick is the center area where the studs go through? Looks like long studs may be needed.
Interesting wheels. I see they are directional. Guess they act like BBS wheel fans to pull air over the brakes.
greggearhead
I didn't take any pics without the caps - the key for them is pictured and included, but the flange is not thicker than any other normal wheel.

They are directional - you can see an arrow in one of the recesses in the photos.
greggearhead
Still available.

Ferg
Cool wheels Greg. They would be killer on a 924 turbo
greggearhead
Thanks man - they would be perfect. Looks a little like an impeller blade, too. Makes me want a pastel Izod and some Harachi sandals.
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Still available...
2mAn
Are these as heavy as they look?
greggearhead
They do look like heavy chunks, don't they? But real Centerlines look like solid Billet and are VERY light.

Look at the backsides - they are actually fairly light. I didn't put them on a scale, but I can weigh them if you are seriously interested and concerned.
Mueller
Neat rims, I think they may look cool without the center caps and powdercoated a dark grey or black.
greggearhead
Thanks. I remember reading an article in VW & Porsche back in the day about a lime green autocross Rabbit and it had these wheels, with the reliefs painted red. Little over the top, but neat.
greggearhead
Still got em.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.