Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: you want a /6 project?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vortrex
http://www.craigslist.org/nby/car/12286998.html

sounds like it might be better than the $8k-10k ebay junkers. I saw pictures of the silver 914-6 he took this orange trade on, seemed to be a nice car.
anthony
I traded some email with this guy last week and he said the orange car was no longer for sale. He sent me pics of the silver car too.
Mueller
I bought my trailer from George, nice guy and he knows his stuff.
Gint
Any of you guys have his phone number?
anthony
I don't but he responds to email quickly.
Gint
I exchanged several emails with him since last night. The orange project car as listed on craigslist is no longer for sale. He is selling the silver car though. Looks pretty nice too. $15,500
vortrex
interesting, he dropped the price from $17k. it does look pretty decent, just needs some finishing touches. did you get the whole series of pics? I was a little confused when he sent me the pics though. he said he didn't have any handy and would take some later. he then sent me a zip file dated from a couple years ago. he swears he took the pics that evening though. I don't know, just was a little odd...
Gint
I got the same batch of zipped pics with the two year old date. I dunno. I was after the project car.
seanery
probably has a bad date set somewhere on cam or system.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.