Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2016 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
Nor Cal Treffen
2016 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen.
This will be our 11th year with over 180 cars last year but I will be honest being a 914 owner we need more 914's!

Mark your calendar for the "Best car show you have never heard of" according to the 356 Registry magazine. Super casual day in the park with your car parked on the grass not on the baking hot asphalt. Last year was our 10th year with roughly 180 air cooled VW's and Porsche's including some of the rarest of the rare. We don't tell you where to park, just drive in, park on the grass under the tree's and have a good time. No trophies, no judging just VW and Porsche enthusiast who enjoy meeting new people and checking out some of the best of both worlds. Vendor opportunities are available.

Sunday, August 7th 2016
Dave Brubeck Park
4202 Concord, Blvd., Concord
8:00AM- 2:30PM
$15.00 per car driven into the park
Free Starbucks coffee and Noah's Bagels while supplies last

Swapping is allowed as long as it is driven into the park in an air cooled VW or Porsche.

www.norcalvintagevwandporschetreffen.com
or check us out on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/Nor-Cal-Vintage-VW-Porsche-Treffen-199809110032975/

Look forward to seeing you
Michael Rogers
Wyvern
I'll be there. (just 3 blocks from my place)
This IS a super fun / cool / event .

I'll be there in the 914 F1 Pacecar this year .
flat4guy
Any pictures?
Nor Cal Treffen
some pictures to give some flavor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.