Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scales, Alignment and ahndling
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kart54
Sorry for the header. I can't figure out how to change it. I am aware of a mispelling in it.
Hope everybody has a happy and safe April Fools day.
If you haven't already looked at the post regarding the dirt track 914 and 944 car, you should. They were real winners! (I'm serious). It is possible to drive a Porsche and not have your nose too high in the air.
I need help from the combined wisdom of this list. My 914 is almost ready to go SCCA racing but both the front and back need alignment due to the new bits and pieces on them and I need to scale the car to set the corner weights and see how far under weight I am for SCCA G prod. I'm also looking for some general help on set-up. I'm hoping someone here knows someone in the Ventura, CA area.
I've gotten some great advice for shops in San Luis Obispo and Burbank but both of those are quite a distance from me. I can't believe that the home of Jaz Fuel cells, Wesco Products, Wilwood race brakes, Hawaii racing, Venutra Speedway ( the best little dirt track in the west), Scott's customs ( one of the companies whose cars are featured on the show "Ride") etc does not have a shop that can help with this.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Randy
markb
Call Guys in SLO, have him recommend someone in your area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.